47 [Married]

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I went out with my blank face.
But I will never marry anyone who is not him.
I have a plan to escape and I will do it no matter what.

Dad held my hand and we went near the priest and the man whom I am going to marry.
But I didn't look at him.
He took my hand from my dad.
I somehow felt a comfort when he held my hand.

Priest: Do u, Kim taehyung take Lee Y/N as ur lawfully wedded wife and promise to be with her in ups and downs till the death apart ?
Tae: I DO.

When I heard the name Kim Taehyung, I looked at my side to find him standing while looking at me with a smile.

My eyes widened with my mouth hung open.
I pinched my self to believe that I am actually seeing him.

Y/N: Ahh. (wincing)

I heard laughing sound.
I looked around and found all of our friends and our families laughing at me.

I looked at him again with teary eyes and hugged him tightly and he hugged me with the same force.
I cried and laughed at the same moment.
I let go off the hug.

Priest:Do u,Lee Y/N as ur lawfully wedded husbamd and promise to be with him in ups and downs till the death apart?
Y/N: I DO.

Priest: U may kiss.

I pulled him by his tie and smashed my lips on his.
He held my waist firmly to maintain the balance and kissed me.
I pulled away and looked at him with teary eyes.

Y/N: I thought I -(cut off)
Tae: Shh. First calm down. (hugged me)

I calmed down and looked at him.

Y/N: How..how did this happen? U signed the divorce papers but now? (curiously)
Dad: It was all our act princess.

I looked at my dad.

Mom: It is sweetheart. (nodding her head)

I noticed a wide smile on their face.

Dad: We planned a lil act and it came out very well.
Y/N: But how and why? (whispered)
Tae: That day when u went to take the divorce papers, I got a call from ur dad and I forgot to cut the call when he called me again. He heard our conversation and got to know about our contract. First he was angry but then when he came to know that we love each other, he calmed down and we planned this act coz we want to see what u will do. He messaged me when we were shifting ur things to our room. (small smile)

But their smile turned to a nervous one when they noticed my glare.

Y/N: Wow. (clapped) It's a wonderful act u know? (sarcastically)
Yoongi: Here is ur passport and flight ticket Y/Nahh.

I turned around and found Yoongi.
I took it from him.

Y/N: Thanks Yoongi.
Tae: Wait what is that?
Y/N: I planned to go to Australia.(checking the ticket)
Tae:What? Why?
Y/N: What do u mean by why? How can I marry someone who is not u? So I planned to escape from here.
Tae: But u have married me right? Then what is the use of this now?(nervously)
Y/N: U literally made me cry, then why should I be here with u? (glare)