Chapter 64

***Double update of the day💞

***Double update of the day💞. Happy reading💖***

Jeevika pov:

I came out of the room, only to see rithish is playing with our children.

I kept looking at him.

He is really a good man.

'So what else you need?'

'I think you can atleast give a chance to him, right?'

I just nod as no, as if erasing that mere thought.

"Mummma" rithika called me which made rithish too turn to my side. He smiled at me, which made my heart to go in wild.

The same thing, which I felt in my school days. Just to see his smile, I used to stalk him.

I sighed

"Mumma" again rithika voice breaked out of my trance.

"Yeah baby"

"Can we play catch and catch" rithika asked me.

"Am in" came mahin voice.

I looked back at the source who is walking inside the hall with bright smile.

"Uncle" ishaan shouts who runned towards mahin.

I smiled.

"No we are not playing, rithika you are still not recovered baby" I said.

"But mumma doctor said am okay now. I want to play please mumma" she pleads me.

She is okay, she is just okay.

After a crying drama, she made me to say yes.

"Okay, uncle is the catcher" saying this rithika run away from him.

"Okay guys am the catcher, so try to avoid me from getting catch" saying this mahin starts to run behind ishaan and rithika. I kept seeing them. But in a chaos that mahin starts to ran towards me. I somehow took a turn, god at last min, or else I would be the next catcher.