Part 36

John Market Pov

Waking up naked and alone I hate when she does that. She always puts me to sleep getting up I took a hot shower and going downstairs. "Damn she put you out didn't she John" Logan laughed at me.

"I don't know what so funny Logan. Last night you were sucking your thumb" Abby said and now it's my time to laugh.

Logan went pale and he tried to deny until Abby pulled out the pictures. "Call us NyQuil" Olive said and Abby did a spite take all over Sarah.

Everyone laughed but her she got up then left the room. "Olive are you sure your okay with her coming" Abby asked me. "I thought she was in jail?" I asked and Logan looked guilty "she got off because she plead temporarily insanity" Logan said and She nod.

"Look I'm pregnant and I have Luna. The last thing I need to do is worry about my safety." Olive said looking at me.I nod "look if you want her to come fine. If she threatens my family in any form. I'm putting her down" I said to Logan.

"I would never anything to intentionally put any of you in danger." Logan said and we nod Olive pulled me closer kissing my cheek. Standing up "well guys I'm going to bed"  Olive said getting up rubbing her belly.

Olive Market Pov

Going to check on Luna and Thomas their both a sleep. I was about to walk out until the light from the television showed a shadow in the corner of the room. Turning on the light I see Sarah.

I walked in the room more "what are you doing in here?" I asked her. "Ooh nothing I got lost" she said she's holding her arms behind her back. "What's in your hand?" I asked taking a hair tie off of Luna nightstand walking towards her.

"Nothing" she said and I nod "you better have start talking cause I'm about to whoop your ass" I told her. She was about to open her mouth when I gripped her by the hair. She dropped the phone and card that's in her hand.

Picking them up with my hand still full of hair. Going to the phone to see pictures of Luna and Thomas. Looking at the card it's a reporter tightening my grip.

"You were about to send picture of my child to the fucking media" I hit her in the head with the phone when she screamed. Waking up Luna and Thomas then I hit her again.

"Olive no" I head Luna yelled while I'm beating Sarah ass with the phone. Until I feel myself being lifted off of her. She's crying and her face is bloody and I'm pisses.

"Baby what happened" John asked turning me around. "I came to check on the kids before bed and she's in here taking pictures of them" I yelled and Abby looked at me. "What?" I give her the phone and she looked over it.

"What a great role model Mr.Market wife is going to be for there child. Having her sleeping with boys at only six years old" Abby read aloud.

Logan was helping her up I took off my shoe and through it right at her face. Abby staring at Logan "she was about to put my child in the public eye. Not much people know how Thomas look. We agreed on it for his safety so no one will try to hurt or kidnap my child. And she was just going to post him for the entire world to know his face" Abby said with tears in her eyes.

Her face void of emotions " I have forgiven a lot of things she did but this will never be one. You choose Logan it's either us or her because" Abby said walking out the room with Thomas with her.

I grabbed Luna hand who's crying and walked to my room. I washed my hands then wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry Luna I shouldn't had lost my temper like that in front of you" I told her hugging her. Getting her between my Legs with my back to the headboard.

I rocked her and sang her to sleep like I did when she was a baby. When she finally fell asleep I realized that John has been quiet the entire time.

Sitting next to him "baby what wr.." he cut me off. "Are you stupid do you how dangerous that was. Getting into fights when your pregnant putting yourself into a stressful situation when you know your high risk" he whispered yelled at me.

"So what you expected me to just let her send the pictures" I asked him "no I don't but I also expect you to have the fucking sense to think about our child. Before putting our child in danger for something stupid" he said getting louder.

I stood up "Luna is my child!" I said in stern voice "I change her diapers, bathe her, potty trained her, thought her to walk, talk and say her ABC's. I've took care her since she was eight months old. I wouldn't be the woman that I am now. The woman that you are so in love with now if it wasn't for her" I looked him with tears in my eyes.

"So nothing about keeping my child safe and happy is stupid to me! And you should know better then anyone I would never in my life do anything to cause harm to my child. Neither of them" by now the tears are rolling down my face.

He walked towards me to touch me "get out" I said going into the bathroom locking the door. I slid down the door and a sob rocked my entire body. I can't believe he'll even think I'll intentionally hurt our baby. Especially after what happened the last time.

After about a hour or so I came out the bathroom. Laying and cuddling with Luna I kissed on top of her head. "My beautiful big girl"