~ 56 ~

Happy birthday ishqdinoorhai9. If I had started my journey as a writer in wattpad, then it's because of your encouragement. So, I dedicate this chapter to you my little sissy.

 So, I dedicate this chapter to you my little sissy

Unedited

Author's POV:

Maya was devouring the Biryani made by Avi while he was sitting beside her and admiring her. Maya looked at him and saw that he was not eating his food.

"Avi, eat your food quickly; otherwise, I'll eat yours too," she said, licking her fingers.

He chuckled, listening to her, and started eating his food.

"Avi," she said sweetly, poking his shoulder.

"Hmm," he hummed without looking at her.

"Avi!" she called him again, making him look at her.

"Yes, tell me," said Avi.

"I want ice cream," she asked, battling her eyelashes and making an innocent face.

He looked at her sternly and said, "Bunny, no more ice cream. You ate more than enough in my absence. So, no ice cream until one month."

"Avi, prettyyy, please. I won't ask you again until next week. I promise," she said, pinching her throat and making a cute face.

Avi controlled his laugh, looking at her face.

"Umm. If you eat healthy food without any tantrums and drink milk twice daily, then I'll let you have ice cream once a week. Or else, forget about your ice cream and chocolates," he said, giving her a sly smile.

Maya looked at him wide-eyed, listening to him.

"Who will drink that yucky milk daily, and that too twice in a day?" she thought in her mind, scrunching her nose.

"You have no choice, baby," her mind told her, smirking at her.

"You shut your mouth, okay? Maya, first agree to his words; you can handle him later with your charms," told her heart, shutting her mind.

"So, what did you decide?" he asked her, snapping his fingers at her, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Did I have any choice left?" Maya asked, making a scowling face.

"NOPE!" Avi said, stressing every letter.

"Okay," she said, making a sad face. "Umm, can I get some concession?" Maya asked, looking at him hopefully.

"And what is that?" Avi asked, raising his eyebrows at her.

"How about you let me eat two tubs twice a week? I will even give you a kissie every morning," Maya said, making a puppy face.

Avi rolled his tongue around in his mouth, trying not to laugh as he looked at her cute face.

"Do you think I can't take my kiss from you if you don't give it to me, hmm?" Avi whispered huskily, pulling her close to him and nuzzling his face against her neck.

"First my ice cream, then your romance," Maya said, getting up from the chair.

"Such a romance spoiler you are, Bunny," Avi said, pouting at her.

"I don't know anything; I want ice cream, that's it. No hanky-panky from today if you don't get me an ice cream now," Maya said as she washed her hands.

"Baby, you are already spoiling my romance. Your Amma is already stubborn, and now you are making her more stubborn. I guess you are definitely the little version of mine; that's why you became her partner and are teasing me already," Avi thought in his mind.

He washed his hands and quickly ordered her favourite ice cream. He cleaned the dirty dishes, picked her up in his arms, and put her on the bed. He patted her slowly, and soon she drifted into sleep. He checked his emails for some time, then talked with his PA regarding the work and made a few calls. Soon, he also slept by spooning her in his arms.