}•{ The harsh interactions.

~•} C H A P T E R|5 {•~

"Vardhaan....is that you?"

"Yes, baby it's me YOUR Vardhaan," Vardhaan replied and cringed on himself for saying that so-called name for the first time. Though he did that to make Ishani feel as low he could.

Ishani played with her fingers nervously, yeah she didn't like him at all but still, all this just didn't feel right to her.

For god's sake, he was officially her husband.

But her eyes went round when she heard what that girl on the phone said next.

"Oh please Vardhaan, shut the fuck up! I am not your baby whom you could easily woo and I feel it's probably your time to have a baby of your own with your newlywed wife rather than calling someone 'baby'. And how dare you call me now after everything happened!"

The phone was on speaker and every word Natasha said could be easily heard.

"Natasha we can sort this out." Vardhaan protested.

"SORT THIS OUT! Are you even in your senses you bastard! You have a goddamn wife now and you are telling me that we can sort this out."

"Natasha listen-"

"Just shut up you scumbag! And listen to me now! If you are thinking so highly of yourself that I would still lurk behind you even when you are married to someone and having your shares of fun then let me break your bubble, Mr. Vardhaan Rathore, that you aren't that worthy shithead! Also, I am Natasha Malhotra, a famous and rising model, do you think that I would ever be a doormat that a person just uses when he wants? No, I was, I am and I will always be a person's first priority and if someone makes me his second priority then Natasha doesn't give a fuck about that person. So sorry but no sorry Stranger."

With this, the call on the other side went dead.

Vardhaan never felt this insulted in his life before. His hands were balled into fists, his eyes squinted, jaw clenched and his body shaking visibly due to the sheer anger he was feeling right now.

He opened his eyes which depicted nothing but hate, pure hatred.

He clutched Ishani's arm in his monstrous grip and made her stand up from the chair.

"You! Because of You, someone dared to insult me! You are the reason for my every problem! You sl-"

Before he could complete, a loud slap was landed on his cheek by Ishani.

"Now you have crossed the line, Mr. Rathore. You have no right to degrade a woman. You have no right!" She screamed as anger blinded her senses as well.

Abruptly she was grabbed by her neck and Vardhaan slammed her into a nearby wall harshly.

Ishani winced as her back collided with the wall roughly due to being roughly handled. She glanced upwards with protruding eyes and came directly in contact with his hard ones who were glaring back at her with the same intensity.