---Training Video 5---

--Training Video 5 for S.S. Delaney Crew

--Message recorded 1-23-2054.

--Uploaded to S.S. Delaney on 1-10-2072.

<FOR CREW EYES ONLY>

The following video encompasses public and confidential information concerning the terrorist group deemed Green Eyed. Knowledge of this group and their history may ensure mission success. If you see something, say something.

Background

Approximately two months into the first wave of Q-2 infections, protestors rallied, some calling themselves Green Freedom Fighters. To further denote unity, group members wore green sunglasses or green contacts.

On social media, the #GreenFreedomFighters movement grew. Meetings, protests, and membership increased. Group members claimed to "see" the truth. This led to the change in nomenclature, from Green Freedom Fighters to Green Eyed. About a year later, some members surgically changed their eye pigment to a bright green. The cosmetic enhancement became a hallmark of the group.

Their numbers continued increasing. They used their large numbers to coordinate small terrorist operations, such as bombings and kidnappings from Dorms. Recruitment of younger members seemed a top priority. This may be due to the Q-2 mutations, which killed off citizens 40 and older.
The recruitment of younger members also allowed for possible supplanters. Green Eyed influences may have been in law enforcement, the judiciary, and more importantly, in past missions.

Defining Traits
<see Training Video #13>

Relevance

Vetting of current crew members has been rigorous. Still, be vigilant. Be cautious.

Remember, should you see something, say something.