🅒hapter 4-Acting

Seth's POV

Lucky coins...... 'Kle, didn't I have achieved something? Where is my coins?'

[Master, your coins are safe and okay]

Kle said, as he climbed on my back. 'How much do I have'

[You killed a monster lizard that is lvl 1,you have 1 lucky coin!]

He said, so if I hunt more lizards I get coins or any other monster? Is that it?

While I was thinking so hard, a girl approached me and smiled, "Seth! Hi!" The little girl said, who is this? Did someone lost their wild kid?, as she hugged me,I tried to get out of her hug, she even more tightly hug me!

Ahhh!!!, my bones my bones! "H-hey!" I stutter. "Seth? Is there something wrong?"

Yeah! you!, god is this girl even human?! Her strength is so powerful!. I looked at her and smiled.

'Character check'

|Name: Natalie Loon Age:8
Wind user - low Level: 1
Village Princess

Like: Birds, bullies, shiny stuff, princesses
Dislike:Ants, ugly stuff, Seth, cleaning

Weakness: Darkness
Number of kills: 0
Number of monster killed: 0 |

This kid is Natalie Loon?, no way! Why is this evil bitch here?!

Natalie Loon or should I call her Lollipop, my sister's best friend. Lollipop was an adopted daughter of baron Hlen, after Lollipop's biological father died,which is still alive right now and known as the village chief, she is a spoiled brat and a full time snob.

Just because she was adopted by a baron she can be a snob, and even though her father is still a baron, she still will be a low life in other people's eyes or should I say aristocrats eyes.

Lollipop in the novel was popular for being a kind hearted and loyal friend.

Hmp! Loyal friend my a*s! The correct thing is she is Loyal to money and popularity, she only befriend my sister cause of fame.

"Hi, Lo-- I mean Natalie" I said coldly, I don't want to be close to a gold sucker.

Even though I will let her run wild this time, so she can use my sister in the future.

"Come on Seth, don't be like that" she whines, ugh! This girl can she just go away and bully some other girls? And stop talking to me.

"Natalie, I gotta go my nanny is looking for me" I said and brushed off her hands. She tried to grab my arms once more, when I dodged it. What happened next is she trips and falls down on her face.

I stared at her and saw her pitying face, and was about to cry.

I rushed to Jane to hide in her side, suddenly Lollipop started to cry and made tantrums, and that made the other people worried, "Natalie, what's wrong?" Natalie's biological father said and carried the spoiled princess.

"Seth! Wahhhhh! He made me fall! Wahhh! He bullied me! Daddy do something!" She cried like a baby as she should.

Everyone was looking at me, that is behind Jane.

"Seth, did you bullied Natalie?" Jane said as she kneels in front of me so she can have the same height as me, I look at her and used my acting talent, with teary eyes and blushed face.

I looked at Jane, "I d-idn't mean it, I was a-about to go towards you nanny, I didn't know that she was reaching at my arms that time and... and I let her fall accidentally, i-i didn't mean it" I said with my beautiful and pitiful face.