destructive

Warning blood and gore??

Yami stood withe the knife in her hand standing over alpha arufa,she wore a huge smile,her face looked different no it wasn't just her face,she had large fangs and blood dripped from her mouth she laughed as she saw the horrified look on her sister's face the panic and fear on y/n's face,made yami feel lime she was on top of the world,she dropped the knife she had as claws protruded from her already long nails.

Her sister was paralyzed with fear so yami decided to take advantage of the situationher yellow snake like eyes zoomed in on her sister as she leaned over alpha arufas body and started digging with her claws into the knife wounds she had given him,her claws penetrated his whole body and she pulled his heart out and carried it towards y/n the blood dripping from her hand made y/n feel sick but she was still frozen she tried moving but it felt like she was made of stone.

Her sister put alpha arufas heart close to y/n's face then bite into it and began laughing maniacally after eat the heart the blood that was left over she rubbed on y/n's face.

The girl started shaking she closed her eyes and when she opened her eyes again she saw seiji and takeshi looking at her worriedly she felt her face to make sure there was no blood,when she felt nothing on her face she let out a sigh of relief,it was just a dream.

Unbeknownst to the girl her sister had just woke up from the same dream and she was feeling more giddy then ever to her the dream was symbolic of her sisters weakness and her own strenght,her ankle that was broken by Akane was beginning to heal but she felt that she needed more power the only question was where to get it from.

Akumu was in bed and had a bad feeling that y/n wasn't doing well he decided to try and contact her but it seemed she wasn't asleep so he could only watch her ,he watched jealously as two males touched her,takeshi rubbed the girls back to try and calm her  down while seiji patted her black hair.

He growled at the image he was seeing

*Akumus  POV *
Seeing y/n get touched by those two guys pissed me off I don't care if it wasn't inappropriate I should break their fucking hands no one is supposed to touch her she belongs to me I own every inch of her and they think they can get away touching my most prized possession I wanted to kill them but y/n looked terrified so regardless of the anger I was feeling I needed to know what happened so I carried on watching them and listening bro their conversation.

*normal POV*

Y/n's whole body was shaking the fear she felt in the dream hadn't left,her heart was racing so fast someone would've thought she ran for at least an hour seiji ran his hand through the girls black locks while seiji rubbed her back in a circular motion,their actions helped the girl relax.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened you were practically screaming in your sleep"

The girl shook her head so seiji laid down and brought her head to his chest
"Its fine y/n just relax  you don't have to talk about it"

Takeshi laid behind her and carried on running her back,he didn't show emotions as well as seiji or others but he cared and he woke up first when he heard y/n,he thought she was havingva normal bad dream so he just hugged her from behind but she kept trashing around her crying got worse and he was teeried for her but seiji managed to wake her up so everything was OK.

Once again the girl fell asleep between the two males

Both seiji and takeshi were worried about the girl but she didn't want to talk about it and they couldn't force her so they would just try to be there for her that was all they could really do.

Akumu now understood why y/n looked scared but what was the dream about he knew it had to have something bad because y/n didn't get scared easily his anger towards the males was now replaced with worry for y/n.

He stopped Watching when y/n fell asleep,he then tried to get into contact with her again but he could it seemed like she blocked herself off from him and he sighed in frustration he missed her so much,she was the only thing that meant something to him and the fact that he couldn't be there to comfort her when something was wrong caused him to feel infuriated at himself.

Mamoru stood outside he couldn't fall asleep without y/n she was lie his sleeping pill just holding her gave him enough peace to fall asleep he forgot what it was like to sleep without her and now that he remembered it,he hated it he understood alpha arufas reasoning but did he have to separate them why couldn't he just be left alone with y/n he sighed and ran a hand through his hair,thoughts of y/n consumed him and he didn't know what to do to get her off his mind.

Kenzen had a nice sleep but only because he kept dreaming of y/n,the dream cause him to have a huge smile on his face of course it would how could dream of y/n not make him smile.

Riki was in almost the same state as mamoru he couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about the girl he hope they would have time to talk because he really wanted to at least be friends with her for now he knew she wouldn't forgive him right away but he planned not getting her back no matter what

(Hey guys thanks for voting,commenting and reading and adding to your reading list you guys are appreciated )