(51)

Your average, abuse, violence and blood warning because I'm unpredictable

Tommy (aka the child) pov;

I watch, horrified as Y/n slams the door directly in Wilbur's face. I can't exactly read his facial expression from this distance but, I can tell it isn't a very pleasant one. I sigh Heavily, dragging my limbs in a desperate urge to find out what was wrong. Yes, I was more of a nosy type but still. I'm all for the friendly banter and teasing but this- this was more of a dispute than friendly teasing. 

"Wilbur!" I call out, ringing my two hands around my mouth. He cocks his head in my direction but doesn't move a centimetre. I can't be bothered walking over there, but since this lazy ass won't move... I have to. As I walk over there in a slow manner he looks at me weakly. Well definitely wasn't a very happy conversation if it leaves him like this, in shambles. I pinch the bridge of my nose and close my eyes. 

"Explain to me what happened" I bite back a snarky response. I usually tease this tall man frequently, but as the mood reads I won't be making fun of his face today. He shifts uneasily in his position. I glanced downwards at his feet. The rims of his shoes were wedging into the blades of dull yellow grass. "Come on speak up" I wasn't the one to be quite patient, common theme with my persona. 

"Y/n's making a fool of herself" he snarls bitterly, crossing his arms. I lift my hand to scratch my head. 

"What did she do now?" I ask quietly. Wilbur's gaze rested on mine. His chocolate brown eyes hollow with anger and despair. Was y/n at the wrong or Wilbur? I push the thought to the back of my mind as I allow Wilbur to explain. 

"Well... she's picking Dream over me. She just can't see it herself" he blurts out in a quick sentence. "She's pushing me away Tommy. I told her it wasn't the smartest idea to see him again. But does she listen to me, NO" he turns away. I sigh, letting this new information seep though. He looked back and at me and added.

"She's pretending I don't exist. All of a sudden, when this green man came waltzing in or we took him as a prisoner, she won't leave him alone. And worst of all, Dream has been enjoying her company..." He shivers at his own response. I nod, not knowing what else to add to this one sided conversation.

"I mean, can't you let her have a bit of privacy?" In that moment, I knew. I wasn't supposed to open my mouth. I clamped the roof of my mouth shut and gulped. A fire reignited in tall man's eyes. It wasn't a passionate blaze, it was more of anger infused with desperation. He uncrossed his arms. 

"There's privacy and then there's being secretive!" I took a step back as he loomed over my frame. Although he wasn't much taller than me, he can still tower me. " I didn't even do anything to her..." 

"What do you want me to say, 'oh it's going to get so much better in the next few hours' YOU'VE being yelling at her all week! And you wonder why she's keeping away..." I scream, thrusting my arms forward in a sudden movement to push my point across. Wilbur straightened  his posture and cleared his throat. 

"So your saying this is my fault?" His voice is low but intoxicated with hatred. I'm fed up with this. 

"Yes I am." I stand tall. I wasn't gonna let this man push me around, even though he was the president or so called self proclaimed leader. Who even made him leader?

"Fine" He growled turning his back, "give me one good reason why exile isn't a good option" I stare in horror, surely not? Me? What did I do. 

"Or even more reasonably in the words of Y/n... kill the source of my problems" 

Hello- so uhmmm.. short but eventful chapter? 

Words-685

Yours truely Rex :))