Part 7

Next Morning

Sunlight was spread in the room  disturbing the sleep of y/n, she wiggles and snuggles more into the blanket half awake but then suddenly something strikes in her mind and  she sits straight on the  bed. She looks around and  finds that Taehyung has already left.

She huffs in relief but then she remembers how close were they last night, her face gets flushed red after remembering the incidents of last night, that how safe  she was feeling in his embrace calming down slowly by his words, his  actions and his scent.

Y/N - ( puts her face in her palms) Shit! Now how will I face him.

***************

Taehyung - Why are you staring at me  like that? ( still working on his laptop)

Junkook - because today  you are smiling more often  and happy more than usual days. ( still staring) and I remember neither we have cracked a big deal nor got a big project in last two three days. Then what is the reason for your happiness?

Taehyung doesn't reply

Junkook - Oh now I understand. ( teasing smile)

Taehyung glances at him and immediately looks away at his  laptop's  screen.

Taehyung - w-what? What do you understand?

Junkook - Acting like as if you don't know what I mean

Taehyung gulps and his cheeks turn red

Taehyung - I-it's not like w-what you are thinking.

Junkook - Then what is it

Taehyung - (looks at him) yeah! concentrate on your work. And why are you so much interested in knowing it by the way?

Junkook - because ofcourse then I will have to plan my marriage accordingly as  I don't want my nephew/niece to play alone, they should get a company too ( wiggles his eyebrows)

Taehyung - Aishhh ( he chuckles)  No its nothing like what you are thinking ( his face all red)

************

On the phone

Shin - Really! He is blushing since morning.

Shin - oh finally my ynie will get her prince charming * fake crying *

Junkook - ( chuckles) yeah, I guess our plan worked.

Shin - yes and  I know y/n she will definitely shift in his room after yesterday's night. ( Giggles)

Junkook - REALLY!

Shin - yes I guarantee you that.

Shin - huh! Once y/n's life will be back on track I will  die peacefully.

Junkook - why will you die! won't you wait for your Prince charming?

Shin - * whines *

Junkook - What happened?

Shin - Kook all my friends know this you should know it too that god has cursed me to die single so  I have no prince charming waiting for me anywhere * whines more *  I am the only  single lonely ass left in my friends circle rest all are married.