3 | Dinner

Christian's POV:

I could see why Julian talks so fondly about the babysitter. She was not what I expected when she first agreed to the job. I expected a stuck up girl who would be sitting on her phone the entire time.

Of course I would fire her ass making it easier for them to part ways eventually. 

But every time I looked into the house camera's I saw her sitting there studying or watching that show with him. The one where those teenagers are put to save the world.

The show was ridiculous but my son liked it, so it's fine.

She's been doing a good job with Julian and I haven't seen his eyes sparkle so much. He hugged her so tightly when I left the house.

When I invited her to stay for dinner I thought she'd make the decision for herself, but Julian began to beg her to stay.

And just like anyone, she agreed to staying.

Me, Stefano and now the babysitter listen to everything he says.

"Morning boss." I walk through the warehouse double doors keeping my head up showing no emotions. When they see emotion they sense weaknesses. I simply nod my head as I walk past everyone.

I walk into my office already seeing Stefano sitting in my office with some girl on his lap. I shut my eyes breathing out. 

"Out." I said loud enough. The girl's eyes looked up and she was a bit startled.

"Sir-."

"Out." I wasn't a man who listen to anyone. The conversation ends when I'm done.

"Christian-." I interrupted Stefano as well.

"I said out." The girl gathered her clothes that were practically falling off and left the office with hickey's and bruises on her revealing neck.

"I was having a good time." Stefano rolled his eyes fixing the buttons of his shirt.

"Well you can always have a good time in your own office. Not here." I said strictly putting my laptop on the desk and taking a seat.

"You're no fun." He muttered wiping the lipstick off his face and neck. I ignored his comment. We sat there working on some paperwork. People think they can send me deals with big words and I'll fall for their pathetic tricks. I'm a smart man. No one can take me for a fool.

People have done it in the past and ask them where it got them. Either in the dark room located in the far end of the basement where they're tortured and killed or killed on the spot.

The day was long and boring just like any other day would go by. I check the camera's of my house and even with my invoked rule about the couch the two sat on the floor eating the cake I bought and watching that stupid show.

"Dude that's creepy as fuck." Stefano laughed looking closer at my laptop.

"Don't look at my shit." I pushed him away, changing the tab on the computer.

"Who the fuck is that with Julian?" He had a stern glare on his face. He cared about Julian a lot and that's what most of this anger was towards. 

"It's his new babysitter, I can't have him coming here anymore."

"And how do you know we can trust her."

"She slips up, I hurt people she loves." I said pushing him away from my side of the desk. It's as simple. Anyone who even tries to hurt anyone I care about, won't live to see another day, or better yet, won't want to see another day.