Chapter-14

Thank you so much for all of your love and patience. My love for Marinette just vanished after watching season-4 episodes. I bet a lot of y'all can agree with me. So enjoy!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3rd POV

Damian was pissed whole day. He wasn't ready to deal with some stupid girl. The way Alfred described her she was a really sweet and sappy girl.

"Ugh! I can't believe father told me to be friends her. He doesn't have to deal with those type of girls!" (Damian's thoughts)

Phone ringing~
Jon<3
(Damian
Jon)

"Maybe talking with jon will help."

"Hello beloved." Damian talked with a soft smile.

"Hello dami!" Jon's exited voice was heard from the other side.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine but Dami! But how are you? You sound irritated."

"Today Alfred's guest is coming. Father wants me to be friends with her granddaughter. I just don't want to."

"OMG! How is she!? Did Alfred describe her?? I wanna meet her!"

"You sound way to exited beloved. Alfred described her as some sweet Sappy girl. Ugh!"

"Dami! Can I please come?? Pleasssseee~~~!!"

Damian was smiling listening to Jon beg. But tried to sound tough. He also wants Jon to come.

"Ok you can come.." *sigh~*

"Yayyyy!! I'll go and get ready. Bye Dami. Love you 😘!"

"Bye beloved. Love you too."

Call ended.

Damian was a bit calm after talking with jon. But he was still irritated.
Just as he was about to start reading a book. The door bell rang. He saw from his window to find out they have arrived.

"What was her name again? Marionette? Marinette? I'm just going to call her Bupain Cheng."

*Irritated sigh~~*

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello lovely readers I'm back after a thousand years! Hope you liked it!

Smrilie out😉