Chapter 6 - Water and Ice

All Might pulled out two balls out of the 'Lot' box again.

All Might: "Team B will be the heroes, and Team I will be the villains!"

Y/N: "Looks like we're up, Ojiro!"

Ojiro: "Yeah, let's do our best."

You nod in agreement.

Ojiro: "What do you think our plan should be?"

Y/N: "Hmm... Shoji's quirk definitely has something to do with his arms... and Todoroki's has something to do with ice because of his costume, I'm guessing."

Ojiro: "What exactly do we do with that though?"

Y/N: "Well, I don't know about Shoji... but Todoroki might be able to freeze us in place. So we should be extra careful around him..."

Ojiro: "Right."

Suddenly, ice spread around the room, encasing you and Ojiro.

Y/N: "W-wha?!"

Ojiro: "What the- Ice?!

Y/N: "This must be Todoroki... but we're a few floors up... how did he reach us all the way up here?! He must be really strong..."

Ojiro: "L/N, can you get us out of here?"

Y/N: "I'm not sure, but I'll try."

You focus on your body, visualizing yourself turning into water. A few seconds later, you're out of the ice thanks to your water body trick.

Y/N: "I'm not sure how to get you out though... If I try to break the ice, I might hurt you..."

You hear sharp footsteps enter the room. You quickly turn around to see Todoroki standing there.

Shoto: "I didn't expect you to get out..."

You furrow your eyebrows together and move in to attack. He swiftly moves to the left, dodging your fist.

Y/T: 'Crap...!'

Todoroki throws you back, making you land on your butt. You immediately get back up and throw another punch. This time you managed to send him back a few feet. He grunts and glares at you. You form some water around your hands until it is as sharp as a blade. You send it towards Todoroki, cutting a part of his sleeve off. It almost moves him backwards. His body almost hits the door frame. Todoroki sends a wave of ice towards you, trying to freeze you in place. You dodge and try to move in closer, successfully hitting him a few times. You get a good kick to the gut from him, making you stumble back a little bit. But you don't falter. You move forward and punch his face. He falls and lands a little to your left. Todoroki presses his hand into the ground and ice forms, heading towards you at a fast pace. You turn your body to water, his attack would've done a lot of damage, but thanks to your quirk, your body was malleable enough to move around the ice without it hitting you. Your body returns to normal as you get ready for your next move. You turn your right arm into water, stretching it out like a whip to attack with. Todoroki eluded your whip-like arm and sent another ice attack to you. You send him another attack, hitting him this time. He lets out a soft grunt and gets back up again.

Shoto: "Just give up. Your struggle is in vain."

Y/N: "No way!"

Then it became a show of him sending walls of ice your way and you trying to hit him with your whip-like arms. You go for another kick, but he just barely dodges. You made one more move, you quickly raced towards Todoroki to get a good hit in. But when you were about two meters away from him, you tripped on some ice. Making you faceplant into the ice-covered ground.

Y/N: "Oof!!"

...

All Might: "The hero team wins!!!"

You groan at the loud noise in your ear.

Y/N: "H-huh? Ojiro...? Did we lose?"

Ojiro: "Yeah, we did... but you did good!"

Y/N: "But I-"

Ojiro: "Don't worry about it, you did your best, let's head back."

Y/N: "Alright."

Ochako: "You did awesome, L/N!"

Y/N: "Huh? But I lost?"

Ochako: "So? You were so cool against Todoroki! I was sure he was gonna win at first! But you gave him a good run for his money!"

Y/N: "You really think so?"

Ochako: "Yeah!"

Momo: "I think you did quite good as well, L/N."

Tsu: "Me too, you did great. Ribbit."

Mina: "Yeah! You were SO cool!"

You pull them into a giant group hug.

Y/N: "You guys are the best!"

They all hug back.

All Might: "Alright, let's go onto the next match!"

The rest of the class takes a turn going against each other until everyone's done the exercise. Soon, it's the end of the day.