He was the BOYFRIEND

This is my first LorEd chapter.. the storyline focuses on the ending of Annabelle Comes Home

As a beautiful afternoon continues, Judy and her guests enjoys the food upstairs.. meanwhile Lorraine and Daniela had a quick chat by the artifact room..

Lorraine:You know, when I was about your age, I once ran off with a boyfriend for three days without telling my parents.

[chuckles]

Daniela:I unleashed a demon.So not the same thing.
Lorraine:Well, okay. True.

[both chuckle]
(They both slowly walked back upstairs)

Daniela:Does Mr. Warren know about this boyfriend?

Lorraine: "He was the boyfriend." (she says as she blushes a bit upon reminiscing the past)

A silent night began as Lorraine just finished tucking Judy in bed.. she gently kisses her forehead.. and covers her with her blanket.. then she exited the room.. walking through the hallway, her nose come across a sweet scent.. she turned to the left and saw her charming husband.. sitting by the table with two cups of warm tea..

Ed: I put the sugar this time 😏..(he smirks as he set the cups by the table)
Lorraine: thanks Hun..
(She kisses his cheek and sat beside him)
Ed: I never saw her that happy since we took her to the fair
Lorraine: right.. hehehe.. I'm just glad she made friends

(She took a big sip of her tea and stares in the distance)

Ed: what are you thinking about?
Lorraine: oh nothing.. just me and Daniela had an early chat back there.. and she asked, if you knew who that boyfriend I run away for 3 days
Ed: then what did you say? 🤭(He smirks at her)
Lorraine: I said that.. you are that boyfriend.. now quit staring at me like that 🤭
Ed: I can't help it.. you're always cute when you blush.. You were as cute as the 1st time we met..

(Flashback*)

Lorraine and her friends just got out of school and decided to watch the theater.. at first, her parents wouldn't let her.. but eventually they did, with the help of her friends

Dad: be here before 10pm ok?
Lorraine: yes dad.. don't worry I'll be fine...
Mom: be safe ok? Love you!
Lorraine:  ok!!love you both!

(She giggles as she enters her friends car.. on the way to the theater she sings songs from the radio.. laugh and talk of certain things)

Kate: so.. when are you gonna have a boyfriend Rainey?
Lorraine: I don't know.. just haven't found the One yet.. besides if I had found one.. my parents would kill me hahaha.. you know how they are..
Anne: yeah yeah.. it's not like your gonna tell them
Lorraine: I'll end up telling them anyway.. I can't hide stuff from them so.. I might as grow old alone.. Hahaha

(Finally they arrived at the theater)

Lorraine: remember guys just one movie ok? I need to be home before 10 or else I'm sleeping in the porch..
Anne: fineee.. hopefully it won't rain.. or else you'll be soaking wet sleeping in the porch.. hahaha
Lorraine: let's just go pls..

(The three girls walk inside.. buying some movie tickets of their choice.. as she walks behind her friends she took one last look at her purse before looking up, gazing into some beautiful blue eyes.. stopping at her tracks as they exchange some long gazes)

 stopping at her tracks as they exchange some long gazes)