nayeon; break up prank

=====✰𖧷★=====

No one's pov

Another day for the cute couples, Nayeon and Y/n. While Y/n is on her work, This time Nayeon is the one who stays home because it was her day-off today.

Nayeon remember the prank that her girlfriend recently do to her, so she decided to do her payback today.

Smiling widely, Nayeon has set up a camera and place is infront of the T.V as it was facing the sofa where the prank will happen. She cover the camera with little things so Y/n wouldn't notice it.

Nayeon started to play the record of camera as she was waving at it while she smile and her cute bunny teeth showing.

"Hi~ I'm getting my revenge to Y/n!" Nayeon spoke to the camera, excitedly.

"I'll record this prank incase, and for memories too. Y/n recently play a prank to me that she got a hickey and i got fooled by it so i'll do my payback." Nayeon evily said as she smirked.

"I'll do the break up prank to her. This was only for my revenge but i'm not actually going to do this to her because i love her so much. I'm sorry baby, It's you who started this first." Nayeon said as she giggle and stop the camera from recording first since it's not the time for Y/n to go home yet.

-

Hours pass and Y/n just message Nayeon that she's on the way home already. Firstly, Nayeon replied dryly at her and after that she ran excitedly to the camera and started to record it again.

"Y/n is coming home in a minutes, Let's do this!" Nayeon said at the camera, doing a pose.

Nayeon went to sit at the sofa and look at the camera posing a V sign. Minute later, Nayeon heard the door open and close after. She heard Y/n's voice and it made her panic. She putted her emotionless face as Y/n called her name.

"Nayeon-ah, i'm home~" Y/n said as she make her way to Nayeon who's pretending to watch television.

Nayeon look at her but didn't give her a reaction. Y/n was beyond confuse because usually Nayeon get excited to see her, same goes to Y/n when one of them get home from work.

"Baby i'm home, can't you see me? Where's my kiss? I was tired from work." Y/n said as she hugged Nayeon.

Nayeon was having a second thought if she'll really do her prank or do it in other day instead, because she feels guilty to see her girlfriend like that.

However, she decided to continue it.

Nayeon pull out to the hug as Y/n look at her sadly.

"Y/n.... i-i think we should stop this." Nayeon said without emotions showing. Her heart is thumping fast because of nervousness.

Y/n's face went confuse and you can see the hurt in her eyes.

"W-What do you mean, Nayeon?" Y/n knew what Nayeon was meaning to say and she was scared to point it out immediately that she knows it.

"I think we should stop this. Let's break up, Y/n." Nayeon immediately got eat up of her guilt when she saw Y/n's tears falling on her precious face.

She knows how she hated Y/n cry especially when she was the reason why she is crying. Nayeon already regret doing this prank.

"W-Why? What's the reason? Did you get enough of me already? I'm sorry for not being a perfect girlfriend for you. I knew it from the start that i'm not meant to someone perfect like you."
Y/n said as she was crying. Nayeon was deeply hurt from what Y/n said and she knows to herself that all of the words Y/n have said are all not true.

Nayeon doesn't know that's what Y/n think. She was insecure, Nayeon knows that. Nayeon decided to stop the prank there and hug Y/n.

"That's not true, okay? You're enough for me, you are meant for me, we are destined to each other, we are the best couple in the world. For me you are the best girlfriend of all and i can't wish anymore than that because you're already enough." Nayeon said as she comforted Y/n. They both pulled away after.

"Why are you saying that to me after you told me you are broking up with me? What are you trying to play, Im Nayeon." Y/n asked confusely. Nayeon hold Y/n's hand and kiss it. It makes Y/n blush and feel a million butterflies in her stomach.

"I'm not breaking up with you, silly. It's just a prank. Look there's a camera, it's recording all this time." Nayeon said and point at the camera where it's hiding. Y/n saw it and smacked Nayeon's arm after.

"Yah, you scared me! I though you're really breaking up with me." Y/n said and started to cry again. Nayeon embraced her in her arms again as she laugh.

"I'm not going to do that, but i think i went too far with my prank? I'm sorry i hurted you." Nayeon said and kissed Y/n's head.

"We're now quits, don't apologize." Y/n giggled.

"Hmmm now we're fair! I hated to do this actually but this was for the sake of my revenge to you because of the prank you did to me." Nayeon said as they both smile to each other.

"We promise this was the last time we play a prank to each other, okay? You promise." Nayeon do the promise finger and Y/n pretend to think about it making Nayeon smack her arm as they laughed.

"Okay, i promise." They connect their fingers together as they make promise.

"Ahh! I really hate pranks." Nayeon shouted as Y/n laugh.

Minute after Nayeon stop the camera from recording.

"What are you gonna do with that? Will you post it? Don't you dare, Nayeon." Y/n warned as Nayeon only grin.

"I won't post it, but i'll transfer it to my files on my laptop for memories." Nayeon cheekily said.

"YAH THAT'S NOT FAIR! You've got to record your prank while i didn't!" Y/n whined, Nayeon was smiling.

"It was your fault for not thinking to record yours in the first place when you have a camera to do it." Nayeon teases even more making her girlfriend pout.

"I'll record mine next time then." Y/n said, smirking. Nayeon smile dissapear after that and was placed with a frown.

"Hep! I thought we already make a promise that we will stop making pranks to each other again?" Nayeon said, raising an eyebrow to her.

"Fine then, you win. Argh! I hate you so much." Y/n gave up making Nayeon smiled in victory.

"Really? I love you so much too!" Nayeon teased and kiss her whiny girlfriend.

=====✰𖧷★=====

done for the part 2 of hichey prank to Nayeon!!