You/Erza Scarlet - Ignore

(Fairy Tail)

AN: I know nothing about the anime/manga so she might be OOC

You peeked over the shoulders of the men, trying to search for Erza. She had mentioned only taking a few minutes and it's been well over 30. You would've been fine on your own but the men standing before you showed up. The last thing you wanted to cause was trouble so you attempted to calm them down.

"Ca..can't hear. Please."

You weren't sure how loud you were but it must've been quiet as they remained angry. They continued speaking but you couldn't understand a word that they were saying. Even if you used your magic, they were speaking far too fast for you to understand. You searched around the bar in hopes someone would come to your rescue but they all seemed to want to remain out of trouble.

As they approached you, you continued to plead for them to leave you alone. Every step they took to approach you, you took one back. You continued all the way until your back was pressed against the wall. With nowhere to go, you closed your eyes and waited for the inevitable.

X

Erza thanked the woman and quickly shoved your gift inside your bag.

"Excuse me but do you have the time."

"I believe it's half past noon, young lady."

Erza eyes's widen in realization. She hadn't taken notice of how much time she had spent deciding on your gift. She hoped you wouldn't be too pissed at her when she gave you your present.

"Thank you!"

Erza says as she takes off back to the tavern that she had left you in.

X

When she arrives, she searches for you but you're nowhere in sight. She frowned, unsure of where you could've gone. You usually never left an area when the two of you separated. Just as she's about to ask the bartender for you she hears your district whimper in the far back. When she spots the men cornering you, she pushes through them and stands in front of you.

"Leave us alone and we won't have any problems!"

The men laugh at her but she pays them no attention as she looks back at you when you grip her arm tightly.

"We should be the ones telling you that. What are you going to do? Scare us away with your cries?"

She gives you a comforting smile and then turns to face them meh with a smirk. Holding out her hand, she summons a sword and holds it against his throat.

"I'll just simply kill you."

The men are the ones who actually cry out as they turn around and run away. Erza makes sure they don't return before she lets her sword dissolve and turns to face you.

"I'm okay."

You tell her when you see the worried expression on her face.

'they didn't hurt you?'

She signs to you. You shake your head and then wrap your arms around her to bury your face in her neck. She knew you wouldn't let her go so she simply picks you up and carries you out. You wrap your arms her neck, keeping your face buried in it.

When Erza was sure that you were asleep, she would track down the men and make them pay for scaring you. She would've followed them but she didn't want to leave you alone after what happened.

X

As she lays you down on her bed, you refuse to let her go.

"Stay."

Erza doesn't protest, simply just joins you. The two of you fall asleep, cuddled in each others arms.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Fuwa ... - Fear

Zero-Two - Touch

Kayana Kaede - Lock

Shinobu Kocho - Apology Part 2

Najenda .. - Betrayal

Esdeath - Vital

Mayu - Part 4????

Maki Zenin - ??? (Comfort)

--------------