Stand By

(Author POV)

It's been 2 days since Taehyung's accident. Y/n has been staying with him day and night. Though Jungkook, Taejun and Jin would come and stay with y/n and Taehyung one by one but they couldn't leave work.

But Y/n was already permitted to take leave.

"Please wake up soon" She faintly said as she frowned.

Of course Taehyung was out of danger but he didn't wake up yet.

Y/n would just sit by Taehyung's side as the machine near him would beep again and again indicating his heart is beating normally.

"I'll go and check up on Jimin." she said pecking his forehead as she got up but there was no response resulting in her to sadly smile.

She walked out of the room and toward jimin's.

"Hello Jimin ssi" she said stepping in as she saw Jimin reading magazine.

He couldn't use his phone. It was totally broken in the accident.

"Y/n ah!" He smiled putting the magazine away, "I was so bored why didn't you come before?" He pouted making her smile.

"I'm sorry, I was with Taehyungie." She said taking a seat.

"Oh okay. How is he?" He asked as she nodded.

"He is okay." Jimin nodded in response.

"I'm sure he will wake up soon" He said smiling, melting her heart.

"I hope so." She smiled back, "what were you doing?"

"Magazines. Good thing the nurses keep new new magazines everyday or else I don't know what would I have done" He said slightly frowning as she giggled.

"I would have told them to give you interesting things if you told me!" She said smiling.

"Oh! There's a very beautiful nurse. I don't even want to leave but I'll be out of here soon." He said looking at her with puppy eyes.

"hm? Really Jimin ssi" She giggled.

"What? she is very beautiful." he said looking at her with a innocent face.

"Okay fine! Does she talk to you?" She asked and he nodded at her cutely.

"I start the conversation but she replies to everything sweetly and also laughs in my jokes" Jimin said but turned super excited when he spoke the next words, "She doesn't even mind when I flirt with her, instead she just shyly smiles" He said making her burst out laughing.

"Y/n!" He said upset that she was laughing.

"what? I'm sorry!" She giggled, "jimin ssi, you shouldn't flirt with just anyone. What if that somehow offended her. She might think you're some sort of pervert." she said as she stopped laughing.

"Why would she think that?" He whined.

"Because Im telling you from experience." She said pursing her lips to stop herself from laughing again.

He gasped at her words, "you! Did you really think of me as a pervert?" He asked her in a very low tone.

She nodded her head slightly.

"Oh my God!" He gasped again, "I'm no pervert! It just comes out!" He defended himself.

"I know! Now I know." She said smiling, "but she doesn't."

"Fine. I wont just flirt around." He said as she looked at his cute face.

"You can flirt with her, she doesn't mind as you just said." y/n said making Jimin happy again.