Chapter 11 - Hostage Situation

Y/N: "H-huh...?"

Momo: "L/N!!! Get up! We need your help!"

You stand up and see Kaminari running around, dodging villains left and right.

Denki: "Holy crap!! That was close! I saw deaths door!!! Who the hell are these guys?! What's going on?!"

Jiro: "Let's worry about the specifics later!"

Y/N: "Jiro's right! Let's focus on taking these villains out!"

Jiro: "Besides aren't you an electric kid? Just fry them already!"

Denki: "Some partner you were! Don't you remember?! I can only discharge lightning! I can't control it! Or did you want shock treatment?! I'm trying to call for help, but it's being jammed! You won't be able to rely on me! I'm counting on all of you to get us out of this mess!"

You just stare at Kaminari and his stupidity.

Y/N: "You can't be serious..."

Jiro: "All right then, just be our human stungun!"

You take Kaminari by the shoulders and turn his back to you.

Denki: "Wait! What are you-"

You push him into a villain. The villain grabs him.

Denki: "L/N! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME!!"

You blush.

Jiro: "Use your quirk, idiot!"

Denki: "....OH!!"

He activates his quirk and shocks the villain.

Denki: "Ah! I get it! He's a conductor!! I'm really damn strong, aren't I?!"

Y/T: 'Ah, I get it. He's actually brain dead...'

Jiro moves her earphone jack down to her boot and plugs it in. A loud noise fills the Mountain Zone, making the villains cover their ears in pain. Yaoyorozu kicks a villain back and tells you and Jiro to huddle close.

Momo: "It takes some time to make something this big!"

Yaoyorozu crouches down and something pops out of her back, a large, thick, sheet. It covers you, Jiro and Yaoyorozu.

Villain: "A sheet? Is it meant to be a shield?"

Momo: "You're looking at a hundred millimetre insulator sheet. Go Kaminari!"

Denki: "I get ya! In this case, I'm stupid strong!!!!!"

A loud battle cry was heard from Kaminari and lightning discharges out from his body. Yaoyorozu lifts the sheet up and light floods your vision.

Villain: "Hands up."

Y/N: "Huh?"

You turn around and see a villain with a skull over their face, holding Kaminari, who had... short circuited.

Villain: "Don't even think about using your quirks! The second you do, he gets it!!"

Momo: "Kaminari..."

Y/N: "Damnit..."

Jiro: "We totally let our guard down..."

Villain: "As a fellow electricity user, I don't wanna kill him. But if that's how it's gotta be, then there's no helping it."