Chapter 11: Oh no-

Chapter 11: Oh no-

——

"Hm, what should I do..." Gara mumbled to herself with an absent-minded look on her face. "Should I really bring her with us?"

Gara was changing her clothes with a deep frown on her face, deciding on something she found rather important.

With a towel hanging from her shoulders that she had just used to tie her hair up, Gara stared at the air blankly. "Decisions..."

[Image Here]

"Well... let's go with 'okay' for today. I guess she can come, then." She mumbled something that only she could understand and shrugged again. "I should get dressed now."

«—/★\—»

"Um... is it really alright for me to come with you guys?" Kimi asked with a frustrated look on her face. "I mean... it's a family thingy where you have dinner together, is it okay for me to tag along?"

She looked at Gara, her eyes sometimes wandering on her body as she hid her blush.

Gara was wearing a fragrant perfume that gave Kimi a sense of comfort. Her midnight blue decollete clung to her figure. A leather strap was tied under her bosom. Glimpses of her cleavage could be seen through the transparent veil stitched to her otherwise revealing dress, while the side of her chest was completely open. And lastly, her beautiful long, pale, and creamy legs reflected the light of the room.

Gara laughed hearing Kimi and brought her into a hug. "Kimi, you know the rules, don't you? Your elder sister and I were best friends, so you're like my own younger sister. Now that your older sister is... no longer here, it's only fair that I treat you like family."

Kimi blinked twice as she felt a warm feeling overrunning her heart. Meanwhile, Neji kept staring at the scene with an interested look on his face.

'Her elder sister is dead? Damn, she really has a tragic past, huh.' Neji thought but immediately realised it was none of his business. 'Anyway, I would have liked it if she didn't come with us, to be honest. But I guess she would be a good bodyguard.'

He liked Kimi, she was nice company. But this was a family gathering, as she had said, there was no need for her to come along. Though he could also guess why his mother was bringing her. As much as he knew how nice Gara was, he also knew she was the type to enjoy these things with family only, so the only reason she is bringing her should be to use her as a bodyguard... or so Neji assumed.

While what Neji thought was partially right, it wasn't completely the case. If Gara really needed bodyguards, she would have just ordered a bunch of them to be in another car and protect them from outside the restaurant she plans to eat in. The actual reason she wanted to bring Kimi is that she really viewed her as her little sister. She has known Kimi for more than 15 years now, even before the latter had become a hero, she really was like a little sister to Gara, so she wanted to bring Kimi with them – this way, not only can she do her job as their bodyguard, she would also be able to enjoy her time and deepen her bonds with them.