Chapter 17: Damn it (1)

A/N: For the people sensitive to child-r*pe, please skip to the middle part of the Chapter at this sign - "«—(★)—»".

—————

Sheik!

Kimi tore open Neji's white t-shirt and threw it away. She was still wearing her clothes and couldn't care enough to take them off since that might give Neji a chance to escape. Next, she grabbed his pants then swiftly took them off, not wanting to hurt his precious jewels.

"Wha-" she gasped seeing his meat rod spring up towards the sky. A child wasn't supposed to have this size! How was he hiding this in his small pants!?

"Gulp..."

Maybe it's genetics... she had seen enough that night in the beach house to believe that.

She observed the shaft of the child she decided to ràpe while her breathing got even more erratic. With one of her hands holding down both of his, she shakily drove her other hand downwards and grabbed his shaft.

This was one of the few times she has seen a man's manhood outside the computer screen. Her first time touching something so phallic and hard that wasn't a dildo.

She properly felt the thing with her palm. It was warm. And it was hard... It was veiny too. Why was a dick so veiny? She wondered.

Then her thoughts wandered just a bit more... Just... how would it feel to have it inside her? Would she moan as this thing would ravage her insides...?

She felt something drip down from between her legs.

She quickly shook her head to dismiss these useless thoughts and instead smiled seductively.

It was already too late, she couldn't back out anymore.

She realised she was wet enough. So she climbed up to his crotch, moved her panties to reveal her pussy, and started to position his heavenly pillar at her gate.

"Haah..." she took a breath and slammed her hips down.

A sharp sound entered her ears! He was already inside her.

"M- my God!"

Her inner walls clenched on his shaft by themselves, as her body trembled.

"S- so good~ Nyagh!" She moaned.

This felt surreal... her dildos didn't feel this good! His warm shaft was practically burning her insides! It was as if it was an aggressive animal marking its territory!

Minutes passed like that, she only breathed heavily and waited for her insides to get used to the unnatural size of the child.

"Mghh..." She finally composed herself and started to move her hips up and down, her one hand still holding down his hand.

"O-oh!!" She cried at the first thrust. "Yes~ Yash!"

Her free hand ran through his chest while she moaned. The rooms were soundproof, she hoped. Or she wouldn't want to explain why such sounds were coming from the room of a child and his maid.