chapter eighteen

You're pov

After our fusion split, i felt my face heat up, i was flustered. Steven and i sat on the ground, staring at each other, i didn't know what to do, i hadn't fused with anyone except Pink before.

We continued to stare at each other until he spoke, i was afraid to hear what he was going to say "we...-" i cut him off when i stood up, covering my cherry red face to hide the obvious blush "-no" i stated and walked back to the beach house, not looking back.

Once i was at the beach house, i walked to the warp pad and stood on it, as my surroundings started to glow, indicating that i was warping off of the planet as i intended, i saw steven enter the house, holding his hand out in an effort to stop me, while saying "wait-" before i completely warped away.

The bright light around me faded until i was able to see everything around me, i was on homeworld. I stepped off of the warp pad, the gems now recognizing me after being informed of me after mine and Stevens first visit here together.

I watched as gems still stood in formation, their hands to their chests, in a diamond shape, as i walked by, they were still not used to the whole idea that diamonds and gems were now equal, but to be honest, since i wasn't really there when it happened, I'm not used to it either.

I smiled at the only gems who awkwardly tried not to stand like the others, they visually relaxed at my smile.

I walked into whites little 'office'. She turned around when she heard me enter but was clearly shocked that it was me that came to see her "oh, Bla- (y/n). Welcome back, it's a surprise to see you, you didn't say you were coming" she said sitting down in her unbelievably large chair.

Her height still intimidate me at my size now, i can't seem to remember what it was like being taller than her, how many gems i intimidated, looking like a giant compared to Pink.

Pink...

"I wasn't planning on coming, i just got onto the warp pad and came to the first place i thought of, it took me here...i have a slight...problem" i said as i walked over to the other chair in the room, which was slightly bigger than a normal human chair, for cases of bigger gems.

I sat down and looked up at White "i fused with a...gem" she looked confused for a moment "thats...good?" She said

I shook my head lightly as i looked down "it was an accident"

"But you haven't fused with someone accidentally since...-" she gasped, knowing what had happened "who was it?" She asked, leaning in on the table

"...Steven"

................

Last update for this year, im going on a month december vacation from the 10th of December to the 10th of January, today where i am from is the 8th and i still have work tomorrow and need to update other books.

Yes this is a huge cliffhanger
Yes it was on purpose
No i dont care about your feelings. Jk ily

I will 100% fix the first few Shitty As Fuck chapters after this books is completed and it'll be so much better

There will be a lot mor chapters because im taking this love story slow.

Actual conflict
Falling in love not instant love
Actual old love
Actual secrets from years ago

Almost like the whole only pearl knew rose was pink until everyone knew thing

Thats my plan for one of the secrets

Enjoy the last chapter for 2021

See you next year

Happy Hollidays!! 😊

Check my other books out, they will still get updates until the 10th