chapter 82

One of the reason why they moved so urgently was that they earnestly wanted to live in their own home, but most importantly, the account for the cost of buying the house occupied almost half of their deposit. In that case, they had to move out from the lodge while getting everything back on track.

While the dusk hadn’t come yet, Song Qinghan went search an unused cloth and then wrapped Little Shitou up and tied the cloth on Wu Dahu’s chest. And then both of them commenced cleaning the yard.

What was worth mentioning was that they found the house a better look as they got closer observation on it. Though it was small, it still got all kinds of picturesque scenes like rockeries and ponds in it, while the overall arrangement of every single room was sort of delicate.The rooms were all well-arranged in their layouts without even a wasteful space, while they didn’t even deliver a sense of mess. In all, this house was way better than the shack with simple and crude appearance in the previous village.

Well, it was obviously that the previous owner of this house was a man of decency. He left the house almost clean without dust while it seemed that there was no need for them to clean the entire house root and branch. So they just had to clean their rooms, and after that, the two of them commenced putting their stuff in order.

The dusk approached as they finished settling everything down. Considering that Yuan Wenxuan was still in the room of the lodge taking care of that leader boy, they were quite guilty while probably the boy was rather gloomy at taking care of a stranger. So they just rushed back to the lodge and then checked out the situation of the leader boy of that acrobatic team. Seeing that no wounds festered at all, Song Qinghan released Yuan Wenxuan while ordering the kid from acrobatic team to stay and take care of their big brother.

After their dinner, Song Qinghan took the packed food upstairs and then delivered it to the leader boy and the kid. After that, he prepared to wander in the street and was about to purchase some merchandises for daily needs.

But it just happened that at the moment they stepped out of the lodge, they were stopped by a gang of people whom Song Qinghan was vaguely familiar with.

“Hey you little bastard! Did you save those spoiled brats?”

The one who shouted fiercely was the one who led the beefy villains, and they were the ones who beat those members of the acrobatic team. The leader among the villains showed his expression full of proud and disdain, while looking at Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu in a way he looked at an ant without power to fight back.

Wu Dahu frowned, saying indifferently, “What do you want?”

The beefy man snorted. And then he waved the broadsword in his hand, saying in a disdaining tone, “What do you want me to do? Saving those brats is no different from slapping me on my face. You know, I am not that kind of gentleman who got a good temper and just lets things go. If someone dares to punch me or something, I will beat the sh*t out of him, like, for sure. I will give you two choices, get me the boys here and let them all knee down in front of me. Or feed my broadsword with their blood. Make a choice. NOW!”

Again, there came various rubberneckers who were curious about the so-called show “put on the stage”. Yet, they were all frightened and didn’t dare to get closer at the same time since the all beefy men grabbed their own broadswords in hands. Instead, they stood far away in distance, seemingly looking forward to the development of the drama.

Wu Dahu noticed that those members of the acrobatic team had already sneaked into the crowd, and all of them seemed to be quite furious. The boys brought bricks in their hands, as if they were all ready to rush forward and perish together with those fierce-looking villains.