chapter 84

Working together, they finally filled up a whole sack with lemons. And incidentally, they dug out a small size lemon tree and took it with them when they went back. They aimed to plant it in their yard. That was a good plan though.

After that, they went further into the mountain and finally, they found the trace of the monk fruits and some cumin. Well, Song Qinghan was right, at least there would grow the same plants within the same state.

After gathering another full pack of monk fruits and cumin, they directed their steps toward home.

All the people along the way were curious about them, it was such a queerly great visual impact for them.

Wu Dahu was carrying a big basket full of stuff which was half-shorter than him. Though all the stuff inside was tucked while being covered by a sack, and people failed to figure out what it was. It still could be predicted that it was something with heavy weight from the heavy ligature marks on his shoulder.

It was nothing big if it was just that. But Wu Dahu had a baby tied in front of him with broken clothes, while holding the buttocks of the baby meticulously with his another hand in order to protecting the him from any discomfort of dangling.

Such an awkward dilemma Wu Dahu was facing now!

On the other side, Song Qinghan walked aside empty-handed, looking around and enjoying wandering in the bustling street, as if he never came to realize the embarrassing situation his husband was facing now.

Finally, he got a sudden sense of strange eyesight from the crowd, people were just judging him with disdain and condemnation. Scratching himself confusedly on the head, Song Qinghan did nothing but just walked forward and checked out some other stalls.

They did plan to get their stuff on someone’s stall for selling just as they did in the previous town. But since they found the lemon, Song Qinghan changed his mind.

People here were ignorant toward everything new. Song Qinghan had already found out several things currently, he probably was able to find out more novelties when the spring came again with its wind blown and everything came back to life. It would be much better for him to get himself a good fame than to make a sale promotion one after another. With a good fame, they were able to make their goods more acceptable to the folks in the future.

Most importantly, he could communicate with his customers facing each other when he could be able to run his own stall, while getting the feedback from the market and adjusting his management strategy in time. If he just kept the situation like before being as a simple supplier, trouble would just always happen even though they still could make some profits from it. They wouldn’t be able to move forward and furthered their business without such a strategy.

Ambition makes a man. Right, though he wasn’t able to be a full-time doctor in such an environment, it was still possible for him to be a successful businessman.

Wu Dahu had always been fully supportive of Song Qinghan’s decision. He could feel that as long as he understood the basic rules, Song Qinghan was quite talented in business.

Since participating in the tournament was a risk, running a business was a risk either. Under such a circumstance, they should support each other facing the risks together.

It was nothing to be afraid at all. If they succeeded, they could get their life smoother. If they failed, they would still support each other and share the bitterness.

Along the way, Song Qinghan was absorbing in searching, but he failed to find one which was matching with the one in his imagination. As their house was not afar when he kept walking, he probably had to give up the plan in his mind.