Chapter 14 Fighting with the worst enemy & unexpected alliance

Y/N P.O.V.

I was very suprised to see Greta.

Y/N:"Greta, what are you doing here?"

Greta:"I think that you had the same fate like me."

Y/N:"Like to be sucked in a worm hole. Anyways, how long do you have this problem here?"

Greta:"You mean those nationalists?" *sees Y/N nodding his head* "I actually don't know when this happened. But for now, we need to stop them before it gets to late."

Y/N:"Agreed. What kind of weapons do you have?"

Greta:"The weapons you know from the beginning of the Second World War. The same goes for our enemies."

Y/N:"It could be better but I am not complaining. Luckily, this isn't like in Shnezhayna."

Greta:"I assume that you showed them the firearm rifle."

Before I could answer, I saw that Amber, Lumine and Ganyu were here.

Lumine:"Y/N, who is this woman?"

Y/N:"This is Greta. She is an old friend from my old world."

Greta:"Old friend?! We know each other from our childhood."

I sighed at this because I didn't have the energy to explain this now. Luckily, one of those allied Generals came to us. It was Hindenburg. 

Hindenburg:"Luckily, I found you. We need your help."

Y/N:"How can I help you?"

Hindenburg:"We need to cover our troops from the air."

Y/N:"Understood. I am looking forward to kill those bastards."

Hindenburg:"I can see that you are bloodthirsty. Why is that so?"

Y/N:"They made an Extermination War in my country."

Hindenburg:"I see."

Y/N:"Anyways, I will go to my vehicle and will wait for your command when I can start the engines."

After I said this, I saluted and went to my helicopter.

A small timeskip

When I entered it, I was waiting for the start signal. I heard how someone was knocking on the metal wall. I opened it and I was very suprised to see Greta in a pilot uniform. She was accompanied with Ludendorff.

Ludendorff:"We kinda thought that you could need help."

Y/N:"Right. I need someone who can shoot at the enemies while I am flying."

When I said this, my communication device made a signal and I immediately went to the pilot cabin. I put the pilot helmet on my head and started the engines. After that, the helicopter started to take off. I was smiling because I have the chance to kill my worst enemies. Luckily, our allies had radio devices and they were informed that my helicopter is on their side. When we finally reached the battlefield, I gave our troops air support. I am happy that our enemies don't have any Stinger or Strela-2 to shoot down my helicopter. Anyways, I gave Greta the command to fire at them. When this civil war will be over, I will be looking forward to be the hangman of Hitler himself. 

Erika P.O.V.

I was very worried because we are in a war. Never in my life, I never expected that this will happen. Luckily, Y/N's compainions are here to give us protection in the palace. Please god, don't let him die in this war. After I realized what I just said in my mind, I started to blush furiously.