Arc 4.8 Devon

Devon was baffled, he could not believe what he was seeing.

"This is a 100 million evolution points body."

Devon looked at the coquettish man who had fallen on top of him and was clinging to his embrace, his face could not darken even more.

"Host?" The coquettish man said who was Xiao Xiao.

Xiao Xiao who had descended after evolving has golden hair as bright as the sun, skin as white as snow, and pouty red lips that could tease a man to fall to their knees begging for his love only to get slapped and kicked in the end.

"Xiao Xiao?" Devon said in a bit of a daze.

"Yes, Host! It's me, Xiao Xiao!"

Xiao Xiao grinned showing his beautiful pearly white teeth while exposing his little fangs. His dog ears stood erect while his 10 tails swayed side by side in happiness.

"Hm. It is indeed you." Devon sighed.

Like a father, he worries for the child's future. 

Just with his face alone, many men would definitely go after him.

How could he protect him if someone tries to trick him with a candy to go with them when he is not looking?!

So many lustful men! 

His family's Xiao Xiao will bring lots and lots of trouble!

"Host?"

Xiao Xiao who did not know of what was on his Host's mind looked at him in wonder. And just like how he always do when he was just a little fur ball, he lick his Host's face like the dumbass he was.

".........." Devon felt like a rabid dog just lick his face.

"You, who are you?!" The high mage roared after he came back to his senses after he saw Xiao Xiao fall from out of nowhere to Devon's arms.

"Hik!"

Xiao Xiao who has small guts got scared and even buried his face into Devon's embrace trying to curl his body smaller as if by doing so could hide him away from the high mage's eyes burning with anger.

"You. Shameless! What are you doing trying to seduce the Emperor with your naked body?!"

The high mage roared. 

Fire almost came out of his mouth due to anger. 

If not for the ML holding him back he would have long ago cast a spell of oblivion to make Xiao Xiao disappear.

Hearing the High Mage's words, Xiao Xiao and Devon look at each other in realization.

Xiao Xiao burst into red embarrassment. 

His whole body became flush red making him more enticing to the viewer's eyes which only made the high mage fume more in anger.

Devon on the other hand could only sigh in amusement, he ruffled the hair of his dumb System.

Being laughed at, Xiao Xiao became even red, cooked like a shrimp.

He glared at Devon threateningly but he only looked like a pouting beauty being bullied by a hooligan.

Poof!

Unable to take the embarrassment, Xiao Xiao turned to his original form. A soft cuddly ball of furr but now with 10 tails added to the fur.

"Wha?!"

The high mage looked shocked when Xiao Xiao turned into a beast. His eyes were burning with fury turned into worry instead.