Chapter 3

*****

Anna suddenly slapped him with an obviously furious glare. "How much more of a jerk are you gonna be to him?"

"I'm not being a jerk. I'm just curious." He spoke while facing her angrily. "So," he faced me again. "Can you get it up with her?" He wiggleg his brows with a smirk.

I can feel my fists tightening and my teeth clenching really hard.

"I think it's best we leave." I get up trying to not show any signs of anger.

Anna gets up too. "I agree." She helped Kara up. Ty is not that drunk so he can walk on his own. I helped Cheyenne up then we left.

I took Cheyenne to her room. She kept on making a fuss about everything. It was a challenge but I managed to get her into bed changed into her pyjamas.

"Haha~ my bed." She chuckled while hugging her pillow.

"You sweet precious soul." I sigh with a grin while shaking my head. I kissed her forehead then left her sleeping peacefully.

*

The weekend passed. I'm still thinking about what that prick- I mean Philip said. He's starting to get on my nerves. I know I promised Cheyenne to "be nice" but I don't know how long I can hold my anger in. That guy is really annoying. I don't even know why he keeps on being rude to me even though I didn't do anything to him.

I couldn't let Cheyenne know so I've been completely quiet about it. Everytime we'd just chill in her room I made sure not to let her know about how Friday night ended.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It's Anna.

"Hey." I answer.

"Hey. I just wanted to apologise about Philip's disgusting words. He's like that when he's drunk. Just spews nonsense."

"It's fine. I didn't mind him."

"Even though, he really shouldn't have said that."

"I'm really fine though."

"You're too nice sometimes, you know."

"I guess."

"Anyways, we're meeting next week again right?"

"If I'm free."

"You better be free though. That's the only time we get together."

"Mm. I'll try."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye~" I hung up.

"Was that Anna?" Cheyenne asked while bringing the popcorn onto the bed.

"Yup."

"What did she say?"

My smile disappeared. "Um, nothing much. Just us meeting again next week."

"Okay. Want some popcorn?" She handed me the bowl. I nod then take a handful of popcorn into my mouth. "I'll get the movie started."

"I can't believe you still haven't watched Shang-chi yet." I rolled my eyes.

"I've been busy, okay." She gently slapped my arm.

*****

Philip's POV.

Ugh~ Why did I drink so much Friday. I don't even remember how the night ended. And I woke up with a splitting headache on Saturday. Let's just hope I didn't say or do anything crazy like usual.

Monday.

I'm finally done with my afternoon class and I can go to my place and relax.

I left the class with earphones on. The guys said we're meeting again next week. Don't know if I'll be free then. Plus I gotta go visit my parents back home.

Suddenly someone pulled me into an empty classroom then shut the door. Ugh, that grip strength though. My arm is throbbing.

Then I realised that I know this face. It's Felix. "What the hell?!" I ask furiously while trying to get my arm out of his grip.

Seriously, what is this strength? I can't get my arm out of his grip.

He looks mad. His eyes are completely different from when we meet with the others.

He let go of my arm then pinned me against the whiteboard. Now that he's standing close to me I see he's not as short as I thought he would be. But I'm still taller than him.

"What are you doing?" I ask again.

"You know, you're really starting to get on my nerves." He spoke softly but firmly.

"W-what?" What did I do?

"I'm only keeping my cool because of her. She asked me to be nice but keep on pushing me," he suddenly groped my balls making me tense up, "and I'll really show you what gay is."

"Y-y-your hand. What are you doing?"

"Mind your words." He let me go then left me completely confused.

What just happened? Did-did he just...

I slowly looked down then noticed a bulge in my pants.

Why?

*

A couple of days passed after that "incident" and I haven't seen him around. The fact that he groped my balls gave me goosebumps but getting hard? I feel like a pervert.

But on a more serious note, why did I get hard? It's not like I enjoy that kind of stuff and I'm not even gay.

I feel really violated. Like I should report this. I don't even know why he did that. Plus it's not like I'm trying to be rude. I was just curious.

*

It's the day we meet with the others again. I'm not looking forwards to it. I tried telling them that I can't meet with them but Anna forced me to go so I could apologise. Apologise for what, I don't know.

I made sure to be late just so I don't have to face Felix first. When I arrived everyone had their drinks.

"H-hi." I greeted everyone while sitting next to Ty.

"Hey~" Everyone except Felix greeted back. I'm not surprised.

"So, do you have anything to say to Felix?" Anna spoke while glaring at me.

"Hm? What?" Cheyenne asked with raised brows.

"Ah, it's-it's nothing." Felix spoke nervously.

"What? What do you mean it's nothing. He-" Felix suddenly covered her mouth before she could finish.

"Seriously. It's nothing. Lets drop it."

Anna nodded with a scowl. "Um, what's happening here?" Cheyenne asked confused.

"Nothing, hehe..." He chuckled nervously then suddenly stared at me with a blank face. I immediately tensed up and avoided eye contact with him.

I think I'm afraid of this guy.

*****