Aunt Marge stupid barge

"Lumos Maxima, Lumos Maxima" Harry whispered under his covers trying to do a spell.

Bree was very much asleep when Uncle Vernon got in to the room to check what was going on so Harry faked being asleep.

Uncle Vernon saw nothing so he walked out and Harry got under the covers again to try the spell.

"Lumos Maxima, Lumos Maxima, Lumos Maxima!" Harry whisper shouted and this time he succeeded with a big light waking Bree up.

She pretended to be asleep and so did Harry because they heard Uncle Vernon once again to walk in and check what it was but found nothing and left.

Harry smiled and then he actually got to bed this time.

"Idiot" Bree muttered to herself.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yes you idiot"

"Sorry"

"Mhm"

"Am I forgiven?"

"No"

Harry went over to her bed and cuddled with her and continued to apologize until they both fell asleep.

****

"Harry! Ambree! One of you! Open the door"

Today was the day Aunt Marge would visit and sleep over for the week. And she was just as awful as the Dursley's. Uncle Vernon went away to the station to meet her and they just now got back here.

Both of the twins disliked her and she disliked them back but Marge has some more soft spot for Bree because she was a 'beautiful greatful young lady'.

But Bree didn't have any nice feelings towards her because she like the Dursley's treated Harry bad.

But Marge stepped in when Harry opened the door and gave him the wet umbrella from the rain and her small dog followed her in to the living room where Bree stood and put some small cakes on a plate.

"Marge, how lovely to see aaahh" Aunt Petunia said happily.

"Uncle Vernon. I need you to sign this form" Harry said.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. School stuff"

"Later perhaps if you behave"

"I will if she does" Harry said walking in to the living room.

"Oh, you're still here are you?" Aunt Marge asked with disappointment in her voice.

"Yes" Harry said as if it was obvious.

"Don't say yes in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you" Aunt Marge said with disgust

"Oh and look at that lovely lady in the kitchen helping Petunia and Vernon in this house. Only if your brother was as grateful as you were"

"My brother is far more nice and helping here than I am. Bitch" Bree muttered to herself.

Harry actually heard what she said and shot her a grateful smile. This boy could definitely not imagine a life without his twin sister and he knew it.

She really means everything to him and couldn't bare the thought of something happening to her.

Of course she thought the same about him. Inseparable twins they were.

"He'd have been straight to an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep" Aunt Marge whispered to Vernon.

Then she spotted Dudley watching TV.