Mission to save.

JIN- It's none other than...Y/D/N.

As soon as he said that, it felt like electric waves passed through all of them. How could they have ignored and forgotten everything that man did? But, how was it so possible for him to actually make them believe him. He was surely a trickster, he tricked the most dangerous mafias. 

KAI- Uh...sir I think we should hurry.

SOOBIN- We need to go and save her hyungs! Get ready! We need to go!

BTS nodded, and got ready within minutes, taking their guns with them, not their men because they knew that it won't be required. They aren't known as the dangerous Bangtan just like that. 

Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were in the same car. Jin, Namjoon, and Suga in the other. Soobin and Kai on the bike. Both the cars were behind the bike, and they reached the same crossroad section since Kai was guiding Soobin. 

JIN- I fucking knew it!!

He banged on the window while Suga was driving fast enough. 

SUGA- What?

JIN- This crossroad, the abandoned building ahead, was in the construction papers that I saw in Y/D/N's file one day, but I couldn't remember that before. 

JUNGKOOK- I'm gonna kill that motherfucker this time!

Jungkook increased the speed, ahead of Suga's car and just beside Soobin's bike who signaled him to the building. Without waiting, 

TAEHYUNG- Let's have fun bros. 

Hoseok gulped but couldn't do anything only scream as Jungkook drove straight to the main gates breaking through them. 

Suga and the other two smirked knowing the maknaes were now out of control. Soobin and Kai could only think about what would happen to Y/D/N. It gave them shudders. 

The guards were many, but all of them were weak. It was like a piece of cake for all of them to kill the guards easily since they were right now not in their senses. Kai wore his mask pretending to be one of the guards as it was planned and he went inside the cell where no one had heard anything that happened outside yet. 5 guards, Y/D/N, Ms. Kim were inside, and throw the glass window that make the cell visible, Y/N was visible. 

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

FLASHBACK

Ms. Kim had been sleeping, but she woke up due to thirst. She sat up and checked that there was no glass on the nightstand. She stood up and was about to go when she turned but saw no sign of Y/D/N. 

She checked the washroom and then went out slowly without making any noise. It was near midnight, and she was going to the kitchen when she stopped and saw a figure near the main door. She went closer, hiding herself to know who it was, but then the figure opened the door making him visible in the night light, Y/D/N. She saw him smiling while checking his phone. He moved outside and left the door a bit ajar. Ms. Kim followed him confused, where was he going at this time?