Jungkook

"Is Yoongi okay?"
My fingers tighten on the steering wheel at Jimin's whispered question. I know he's upset that it's only me here to get him but I really don't know what to say.
No, Yoongi is obviously not okay. I'm not sure what's going through his head right now. I'm a little concerned with him remaining close to Jin and Taehyung but at the same time...he's always been around Namjoon and Taehyung. I have no right to keep him away or treat him as weak now that he's human. He's still Min Yoongi. It's hard seeing him this way now, though. My protection instincts kick in...and so does his inferiority complex. His annoyance.
      And I completely understand that. These changes are hard on me as well. I'm not used to needing blood to survive. I'm always thirsty. I can't get used to it. The smell of everyone's blood is...a lot. Too much. Especially Jimin's and Yoongi's. My mate's blood is almost too tempting. I honestly don't understand how Yoongi fed so infrequently. How he managed to go days without taking from us.
      Was it because he was older? Will my body eventually calm and adjust to less blood and the burning thirst? I know I can't live too long without it but I can't take needing it everyday. Yoongi never fed everyday. Only a couple times a week! How!?
     It's hard to focus on much else right now if I'm being honest. There's more important things to worry about right now and I know that but my body refuses to listen and concede. I need Jimin's blood.
      Him sitting so close beside me in the car is almost too much. I just fed not too long ago!What the hell is wrong with me?!
      "J-Jungkook?"
      Taking a deep breathe, I realize I never answered him. Shit. "He'll be alright, Minie. He's just adjusting like we all are." Forcing a smile, I refocus on the pressing issue at the moment. Getting Yoongi back home. Right. The whole reason we are doing this. Yeah.
      Jimin's eyes burn into me as I drive. Gritting my teeth, I ignore it. Or try to. "What?"
      He sits back in his seat and shrugs. "You're really handsome right now, Kookie."
      My hands tighten around the steering wheel so hard I hear a creak. Fuck. Is he doing this on purpose?!
      The little brat. He's trying to drive me to insanity, right? He's knows what he's doing. I've seen him do this very thing to Yoongi when...w-when he wants...to be taken from.
     Licking my lips, I make a snap decision and pull the car off the road. Turning the car off, I waste no time pulling my little tempter of a mate into the backseat and making short work of his clothes.
      Gasping, he pulls my face down and kisses me passionately while wrapping his legs and tail around my body. Moaning, he thrusts against my erection, tilting his head up and to the side—perfect access.
      Groaning, I strike his deliciously hot flesh and drink deeply. He cries out, clawing my back, as I open him up nicely for me and slide deeply inside. We both shudder at the sharp sting of pleasure as we begin to make love.
      It's fast and hot and fully out of control. Jimin screams in my ear as cum erupts between us. Lapping at his wet throat, I make sure not to miss a drop of his delicious life force, fucking him hard to reach my own climax.
      I'm so out of control, I'm practically on the verge of blacking out. I'm surprised when Jimin shoves me off him quite forcefully. I blink, trying to come back to focus, afraid I've hurt him.
      Instead of fear and hurt, he's grinning like a sly fox as he mounts my still throbbing erection and rides me frantically, his need refueling my own. Grasping his lips, I thrust up over and over again—the car shaking and groaning—as I gasp, filling his body with my seed. Taking life force and regifting it back. It's only right, yeah?
       Jimin cries out, shuddering a release, before collapsing down onto my chest. Both of us breathing hard in the small space. I hold him tightly in my arms, feeling satiated once more.
       Lifting his head a bit, he smiles at me. "Better?"
       I blink slowly at him. "Hm?"
       He shrugs. "I could tell you needed that. It wasn't bad for me, either." Winking, he sits up with a wince. "I'm gonna be really sore later, though."
       I'm confused as I watch him dress and climb back into the passenger seat. He could tell I wanted to feed? How so? I thought I was being cautious.
       Swallowing hard, I dress and get back behind the wheel. Glancing over, I see Jimin is resting quietly.
      "How could you tell?" I need to know this.
      He yawns, giving me a look. "You look the same as Yoongi did when he was trying to hold back his needs. It's unnecessary, you know? We're mates. I can always tell. I'm here for you, anyway, whenever you need it." He smiles.
       Huh. Okay.

      The rest of the drive is uneventful as we pull up to Jin and Taehyung's place. I still hate being here after everything. It's hard to change my stance on it.
      I carefully lift a sleeping Jimin into my arms and carry him towards the large manor. Jin swings the door open before we even reach the porch and lets us in. He helps me lay Jimin down in a room to rest before leading me to my other wayward mate.
       "How is he?"
       Jin pauses, considering. "Drunk off his ass and quite insecure at the moment but otherwise he's surviving. You guys really need to talk." He throws open the door to the bar and crosses his arms. "He's really struggling right now. More so than you are. Remind him of his importance, alright?"
I stand frozen as he walks back the way we came, leaving me alone. I glance in to see Yoongi sitting alone at the bar, a glass clenched between his hands and eyes laser focused on it.
Sighing, I step inside and close the door behind me. Make him see his worth. You owe it to him.