'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'

Their heart stopped as they heard Y/N scream loudly after seeing the small creatures which were nothing but, 

SPIDERS.

Small and medium-sized different colors were pouring out from around 10 small holes in the wall. Y/N was horrified, and she shifted towards the glass, scared, her back almost touching the glass, as Jungkook kept his hand, as if to stroke her back. 

Y/N didn't speak anything for minutes, but then, 

Y/N- N-no! No! P-please no! 

She closed her eyes as the small and medium-sized spiders crawled on the walls and on the ground in every direction. Her body was shaking. She couldn't even cover her face for her hands were handcuffed. 

Just then, something arose in between the room, a small glass box, in which there was a small key hanging. 

However, it was filled with spiders too from inside, and two bigger-sized ones, the size of a hand, were sitting on top of it, crawling on the box and on the pole on which it stood. 

Y/N still had her eyes closed, but everyone else knew that it was the key! 

Y/D/N-  Let's see if she can get the key. Haha! She'll die and then I'll live happily! -he laughed weakly as the bullet wound in his leg made him weak, bloody was gushing out, but no one cared.

This angered others, as Jungkook punched him hard and then began to choke him, his eyes red due to anger. 

Y/D/N was close to fainting, when,

Y/N- AHH!!!! NO!!!! PLEASE!!!! MOM!!! SAVE ME!!!!

He looked back along with others to see the spiders now almost covering the whole room and Y/N shaking her head and removing them from near her via her feet. 

She was crying hard, pretty bad, and shouting. 

SUGA- Y/NN!!! LOOK AT ME!! DOLL!!! LOOK AT ME!!

Y/N turned to look at them, making their heartache, even TXT was feeling bad. 

Her eyes were red, tear-stained face and she held her hands together, pleading but they could do nothing only look at her feeling defeated, feeling miserable. 

Y/N- HELP ME! HYUNGSS! PLEASE! HELP ME!

TAEHYUN- Let's check whether we can open the trapdoor otherwise! 

Soobin, Hoseok, and Taehyun ran to the back and began kicking the door, but it didn't budge! They shot it a few times but nothing happened, only Y/N's screams increased. 

They came back, 

HOSEOK- IT'S NOT FUCKING OPENING!

JIN- Y/N-AH! PRINCESS! YOU NEED TO GET THE KEY! PLEASE TRY!

Y/N looked at him and then back at the key, she was able to hear better than before. Her tears dropped as she closed her eyes and shook her head, and began to tap the glass with her both hands, furiously. 

Y/N- I CAN'T! PLEASEE! H-HELP M-ME! H-HYUNG!

Jin's eyes went teary, same as the other six's. They couldn't see her like that. Their mother was already broken, looking away, not being able to see Y/N like that. 

Soon enough, around 5 to 6 more big spiders crawled and came out of the hole, making Y/N's whole body shake violently, as she began to choke on her tears, her eyes completely puffy. 

Y/N- AHH!!! N-NOOOO!!! PLEASEEE! I'LL DIEEE! PLEASEE! HELP ME!!!

Jungkook banged on the glass, as Jimin, Suga, Yeonjun, Boemgyu joined, hoping to break the glass. But nothing happened, only scratches.