00: 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

❝𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩, 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮!❞❝𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙣

❝𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙣. 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬!❞

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

This is the journey of Y/N, a melancholy adolescent with a tender heart. What happens if her mother remarries to a mobster with seven sons? Will they let her live her life in peace?

*******

══════✧*̥˚ Disclaimer *̥˚✧══════

⟿ Contains some curses, blood, mentions of suicide and violence.

⟿ This is just a fanfiction, don't take it seriously, don't compare the idols mentioned in the fiction with their real life , this is just a mere story. It's just my imagination, I don't criticise any of the idols mentioned. So, don't hate the characters. All the places mentioned too are fictional.

Dangerous mood swings happening to the characters! You have been warned!

⟿ Do not forget to leave your views and opinions down in the comment section of the chapters!

Don't skip the chapters and read it thoroughly so as to understand the happenings well.

⟿ Plagiarism is a crime, don't copy my work and if you feel someone copied my work, please do inform me through dm, or check out my carrd for my other socials.

⟿ I never copy someone's work. If you find any scene similar to another story, that will be coincidental. I believe in genuineness and honesty.

THIS IS AN ENGLISH FANFIC!!

I am stating this because many of the readers will get confused after reading the chapter titles.

Cover by me ^-^

Stay tuned for the updates

Coming soon...