Chapter73:Nikko

~Third Person POV~
Y/N woke up to the sound of Kitaro being dramatic, he saw the baby just sitting down in his little area while holding onto Y/N's hand that was off the bed, she slowly open her eyes and as she sat up, her hand let go of the baby's little hands. He was upset about it and started to whine a little.

"W-What is a child doing here!?" Kitaro exclaimed and Y/N threw a pillow at his loud mouth and picked up the baby. "Call the best Lawyers, I'm putting this child under my name." Y/N said as she and the baby went in the bathroom. That very morning after breakfast, the baby was named Suguru Nikko. Kitaro looked as if he just got off a roller coaster on the way to the company. Y/N had assigned a bodyguard and a maid to be in Nikko's service. "Why do you have to be so impulsive?" Kitaro mumbled and Y/N just shrugged "You took in a whole breathing human! You-I-That!?" Kitaro was too lost for words to even properly scold Y/N, they reached the company and Y/N carried Nikko in her arms as she walked in.

Murmurs filled the building as Kitaro and Y/N made their way to the office at the top floor. They collected the reports on the way as well. The internet was buzzing and there were a lot of people tagging her and the company, they just received exposure and attention of the world more meaning if they release a new brand now, the stocks will certainly rise since all eyes were on them. Kitaro was handling the gossips and he had everything under control. The maid that was assigned to Nikko was sitting on the couch with the baby, she was playing with him as Kitaro and Y/N signed papers.

~Kenma's POV~
I woke up from my nap to dozens of notifications, I was about to ignore them until I saw one of the headlines. "CEO Y/N's mini CEO." "Baby CEO" "CEO L/N Y/N caught entering the building with a baby." I was baffled, she has a baby? I checked the media and everything was about it, what the hell? She even has the baby protected...

I call her up, she answered the phone. "Y/N-" "BahBahPyiiii" A child babbled "Oh Hi little spawn, where's Y/N?" I asked and he just kept babbling until I heard him get picked up "Hello Nikko, Yes you're adorable!" I heard Y/N's familiar voice so I yelled out her name, soon she finally answered "Kenma! Oh my god, how long did Nikko answer your call?" She said "About 3 minutes ago.... Who's the baby?" I asked "Suguru Nikko, 9 months old." She said "Where did that spawn come from?" I asked, my heart was pounding and I was anxious...

"Last Night. I was on my way home and someone left him in the snow..." Y/N said and all the anxiety dissolved in an instant "You just picked him up? You could've just told me you wanted to be a mom." I said and she chuckled "We aren't even engaged yet..." She said "We're already affianced though." I said and she hummed in agreement "So my husband to be, when do you plan on proposing?" She joked "Now that question ruins the surprise." I said and she just chuckled.

We talked on the phone for awhile before I had to hang up since I got a message I was needed once more.

~Third Person POV~
As Y/N ate lunch, Nikko was eating his baby food as well. He was being a good boy. The meeting was about to start and Nikko kept crying as Y/N left the room so Nikko had to go in the meeting room with them.

They continued on the meeting while a child slept in Y/N's arms. They gently dismissed the meeting a few hours later as they didn't want to wake Nikko. Y/N soon proceeded to head back to her office, she signed a couple papers before checking the time.

~Kitaro's POV~
I was sitting a few meters away from Y/N "Wake me up in 30 minutes." Y/N said and before I could even say a thing, she was asleep, inclined on her chair as the child was asleep on top of her. I sighed and just continued to work as I set a timer for her.

Minutes past by and she was still peacefully sleeping along with the child. I sighed once more and fix up the papers on her desk. I still can't believe she adopted a child that she found last night this morning, those lawyers were really talented. They got approval within minutes and in a blink of an eye, a new Suguru Member was added to the family. There were a lot of people in this family and it gets confusing who's who so it's a good thing to have them coded.

Y/N might seem childish and irresponsible but she gets her job done, she increased the stocks by more than a half percent in just a few months she was here. She's impulsive and sometimes immature but I can't do anything because she can do a lot of stuff, how does she even get those business deals within 20 minutes. I swear she's manipulative... she just doesn't seem like that. I'm not questioning her at all, I actually admire her and thankful to be by her side right now. Her family was the source of our Luxurious Life, it was only and my mom but we're happy. They always have a backs and treat all of us well, their honestly the best.

The alarm went off mid thought and I gently wake her up, I just kept poking it until she gets up, she stood up moments later and placed down the child before she continued to work, the now finally had her job back. Kenma must've been shocked.

Word Count:1020