22th of December 2021

"Do we have everything?" Harry asks and looks around in the bedroom.

"Yes, all the Christmas gifts are in the car with our bags." Louis says and takes one last sweeping look before he hugs Harry from behind and they waddle out of the room.

They turn off the lights and head to the car. Louis drives and they pick up Bruce and Clifford at Eleanor's before they turn the car toward Doncaster.

The dogs are in the backseat secured with special seatbelts. The radio is on, playing classic Christmas tunes and they sing along.

Louis drives to their house in Doncaster. He smiled when he sees that the Christmas lights are up outside. They have paid a company to decorate their house since they're all celebrating Christmas there, Louis' family and Harry's family.

They let the dogs out and they run around like crazy, barking and playing in the front yard. Clifford poops and Louis grunts but Harry has a plastic bag in his pocket and scoops it up and throws it in the trash bin. They carry everything inside and put the presents underneath the Christmas tree. Harry looks around.
"They did a good job decorating the place."

The fridge is fully stocked as well and they unpack their bags and feed the dogs while they eat a quick lunch.
"So I have a surprise. We have someplace to be in an hour. Let's take Bruce and Cliff for a walk first so they will be okay by themselves for a while." Harry says.

They take a walk around the grounds. Their house is more in the countryside, a twenty minutes drive to Doncaster. Their families will arrive the next day and there are plenty of rooms to go around.

They get in the car and Harry drives into town. He parks outside a photographer.
"We're gonna take fun pictures together. They are specialized, having loads of different outfits from different eras. What do you say?"

"Sounds indeed fun." Louis smiles.

They walk inside and are well taken care of. They spend an hour getting their pictures taken together. They dress up as gangsters, gone with the wind theme (Harry wears the dress) and loads of other outfits, giggling and laughing as they pose together. They print an album right away with all of the pictures and choose to get some of them framed as a fun extra gift for their families. They make one for Niall too.

They bring all of it back home and make sure to wrap the gifts before they eat a lovely dinner and just settle in. Louis gets a picture of himself at age 28.
"I can't believe it's only two days left until you turn thirty." Harry comments.

"Me neither. You made this a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for all the thoughtful gifts and for everything we have done. I have loved every second of it." Louis smiles.

"We're not done yet." Harry replies.

"Two more days." Louis says and yawns.

"Let's head to bed. I bet our families arrive early." Harry suggests.

They turn the lights off and get ready for bed.