20 Warm-heartedness

Part 20 Warm-heartedness

Arnav stood closing his eyes, trying to bear the sensation. He gulped hard, being in Khushi's arms. Though the sensation was torturous one he didn't want to get rid of the torture. The warmness he got from her hug made his heart so fond of it.

Khushi looked at his face and she became more nervous. She thought he is suffocating with dizziness. Of course, he was suffocating with dizziness but not in the way she thought. He was suffocating in the dizziness created by HER and her nearness.

"Arnavji... what happened to you?" She panicked like hell.

She moved towards the sofa, taking him, hugging him more tightly didn't want to let him fall. Arnav became a doll in Khushi's arms. He was gazing at her worry-filled face. She made him sit on the sofa and made him lean on it.

"Arnavji... please tell me... what's happening?" She blabbered, cupping his face.

Words were not coming out of Arnav's throat. How could he talk if his tongue got stuck in his mouth which got dried by the HEAT given by Khushi? The wetness of his throat got evaporated by the hotness made by Khushi. Khushi's nervousness was raising to no limits. Taking his hand, she rubbed his palm. She poured water in a glass from the jug and made him drink it a little.

"Arnavji... tell me please..."

"Low BP... I think..." he said in a feeble tone.

"Low BP...? Wait..."

She rushed to the kitchen and brought sugar.

"Arnavji, open your mouth... sugar will get your BP balanced" Clutching his jaws, she put a spoon full of sugar in his mouth.

Arnav chewed it. Still, Khushi was holding his face. She wiped his lips with her thumb finger softly as sugar was spilt a little on his lips. Arnav tightened his jaws, blinking his eyes slowly.

"Are you feeling uneasy?" Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded yes slowly.

"Are you feeling dizzy?"

Arnav nodded yes again.

"Have you ever experienced it before?" she asked.

Arnav got stuck... what would he say? He nodded yes.

"Once..."

"If you know you have a low BP problem, why didn't you keep chocolate in your pocket? Didn't your doctor tell you to be careful? What if you feel dizzy when you go somewhere?" she asked fearfully.

Arnav was looking at her said nothing. Does she care for him to this extend? That was the only question that was running in his mind.

Khushi thought something.

"Wait, I will be back"

She rushed out making Arnav huff in relief. What bloody feeling is this? Why the hell he becomes weaker when she hugged him? Could her proximity make him collapse like this? He still was feeling the vibration in his body that was created by Khushi. Don't know how would he calm the sensation down. He heard his heartbeat when he recalled how Khushi hugged him tightly. He closed his face with his palms, curling his toes.

He heard Khushi's voice. It seems she is bringing the doctor.

"I had given him sugar doctor"

He heard her saying that.

"That's good..."

Yes, Arnav was right. she came with the same doctor who was on the eighth floor. Arnav's heartbeat raised again, seeing Khushi. Sitting next to Arnav, the doctor checked his BP and got confused.