Missing ARMY JK/NJ

Little:Jk
pic by: author
~Short~
——————————

As the boyband gave their final words to the last day of the concert to their fans, the atmosphere was very depressing. The sadness the fans had in their face, knowing this will be the last concert of the year until tour starts. Fans looking at them with sadness and happiness for being here. The boys held hands together to give their last bow before leaving,

"Thank you guys for coming, We Are BTS." Namjoon says, all of them bowing down, the fans screamed as army bombs waved acrossed the room, all of them colored purple. As they got up left, they waved their goodbyes once again before the cage locked down and it went to darkness. The boys sighed and catched their breaths to not let the cries take over them, but it did take over one of the members. As some of the members immediately went to cool off after hard work, Namjoon and Jungkook walked down the halls of the rooms.

Jungkook's sadness was felt from far. He was never like this unless he needed to go to his mind set. "Jungkook, you okay?" Namjoon asked, as they both stopped infront of their doors, it was just a few feet apart. With that fatal question, Jungkook let his emotions pour out. Namjoon panicked and didn't know what to do for a second, but quickly went to him and hugged him. Namjoon didn't like seeing his brothers cry, it was something that would get him emotional too.

"Why did it have to end?" Jungkook asked himself, Namjoon rubbed his back as the boy cried on his shoulder. Moments like this made him wonder, why DID it have to end? The time passed so fast and they didn't hesitate a moment to have fun, it was the time of their lives after seeing ARMY's.

"I want to see them again" Jungkook said, his teary eyes looked at namjoon's for a moment before looking away again. Jungkook's headspacey was far from hidden, his emotions got the best of him and it came out. "Then lets go see them again, quickly yeah?" Namjoon says, backing up the boy for a moment and grabbing his hand, Jungkook looked at him with stars in his eyes, not believing what he said. Namjoon ran towards the bottom of the stage, trying to not bump into any staff.

Namjoon and Jungkook both walked up towards the stairs, seeing how the stadium was full of the fans still. Some were getting ready to leave, but the cheers made some fans turn around so fast to them being in the stage again. "ARMY!" Namjoon screamed out, the people going crazy. Namjoon quickly went down to look for a microphone and came back up, giving it to Jungkook. He looked around amazed, he was in the spotlight!

"ARMY, I hope we see eachother again soon, whenever and wherever!" The boy yelled into the mic, his giggles and laughter being seen in the big screen as it was still recording the fans saying their goodbye's to the concert stadium. His huge smile light up the room. Namjoon felt Jungkook pull on his hand as they went to the center of the stage, Jungkook happily looking around like it was a Fairy Tale coming true.

"I love you ARMY!"