51. (*)

Harry.

I was still dizzy by the time Penelope walked into the bathroom. She had a flushed look on her face and I just knew Mitch had given her a hard time for the noises that had come out of my bedroom.

I hadn't even attempted to be quiet, I didn't want to. This evening had been all sorts of emotional and I didn't want to hide myself in the confines of my own apartment. Mitch and Sarah knew this and I'd be lying if I said it was the first time they heard something of the sorts.

My eyes watched Penelope through the fogged glass of the shower door as she stripped off her clothes. She seemed to be in thought, not realizing I had my eyes on her as she unzipped the grey slacks and they dropped to the floor. She pulled off her socks and then took off the beige knitted jumper, the tank top underneath and quickly unhooked her bra before sliding down her underwear.

I held my hand out when she entered the shower, and she accepted is with a small smile as I tugged her beneath the stream of warm water. It engulfed her immediately and she snickered when I cupped her cheeks and then fully pressed my lips on hers.

I would never be able to express how badly I needed that orgasm. She had quite literally fucked all the tension out of me and I wondered if this was how she felt when we had sex the evening before her court hearing.

She smiled against my mouth when I passionately kissed her. I felt the need to send that message through my lips since I still couldn't say the exact words. She couldn't either, but we both knew the feelings were there on both sides.

Love.

I playfully growled before lowering my hands and lifting her up. Penelope squealed in surprise and her laughter rang through the shower cabin as she clung to my shoulders and locked her ankles behind my back.

I leaned her up against the wall, my lips on her chest as I kissed and nuzzled my nose against all the accessible skin. She smiled down at me with that look in her eyes again, making my heart so weak for her.

"Are you feeling better?" She softly asked, brushing wet strands of hair out my face.

I kissed her collarbone again and nodded, "Definitely. My baby fucked me so good... needed that more than I realized. You've been incredible." I murmured, sighing into her skin before resting my forehead against her shoulder, "I'd reward you but I think I'm done for tonight." I chuckled in slight embarrassment.

It was true though.

Penelope pegging me and making me cum so hard I saw stars, had wrecked my body. There was no way I could get fully hard again tonight and actually perform sexually. I was too tired and sensitive after what we did before.

I could hardly believe my ears when she told me to roll over and get on my hands and knees. I had an idea that she was going to peg me, but it wasn't until I saw her pulling out the dildo and the familiar anal lube, that my suspicions were confirmed.

She wasn't shy of anal stuff with me, that much was clear. She had eaten me out that night of the office party and fingered me, so this was basically the same thing except she fucked me. And she was bloody good at it too. I knew that was just because she was comfortable and dared to try things out with me.

Feeling the head of the sex toy pressing snugly against my prostate had made my eyes roll back in their sockets. My orgasm was huge.

She snickered against my forehead, "Don't worry about it."

"Hmm, my Penny..." I hummed into her skin, "Can feel you drenching my leg, sweet girl."

I bent my knee a little to press my thigh between her legs and she tensed up while inhaling a sharp breath, tightening her grip around my shoulders. I smirked into her skin, wanting to reward her either way even if I wasn't really capable of having sex at this point.