Chapter 33

(Goki's POV)

(Y/N) stood there and looked at Black and Zamasu. I'm surprised he's staying still, since I can sense all this rage inside him.

Black: You savage creatures. And here I thought you couldn't get anymore unsightly.

Zamasu: So you think you still stand a chance against us-

(Y/N) dashed forward and grabbed Black by his neck. Black tried to get (Y/N)'s hand off of him, but couldn't.

Zamasu: Unhand him, you primitive-

(Y/N) yelled and swung Black around, hitting him into Zamasu. Zamasu was sent flying. (Y/N) made a ki ball in his hand and slammed it into Black's stomach. The ki ball exploded, sending Black into the air.

Trunks: What kind of form is that? Black and Zamasu couldn't react to him.

Vegeta: My best guess is that he fully combined godly ki with his Super Saiyan 4 form, making a whole new form.

Trunks: Should we help him?

Goki: Of course we should!

Vegeta: Hold on Kakarotta.

Goki: What do you mean by hold on?!

Vegeta: (Y/N) is doing just fine right now. I say we let him test out his new form and see what it can really do.

I looked over at (Y/N). He launched himself at Zamasu. (Y/N) punched Zamasu down into the ground and got on top of him. Zamasu tried to hit (Y/N) off of him, but (Y/N) punched Zamasu in the face. (Y/N) didn't stop and kept punching Zamasu again and again.

Black: Take this, mortal!

Black appeared behind (Y/N) and swung his ki blade. The ki blade hit (Y/N)'s back, shattering on impact.

Black: Im-Impossible!

(Y/N): AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

(Y/N) released a lot of ki, pushing Black and Zamasu away from him. Black and Zamasu both sent a ki ball at (Y/N). He grabbed them and threw them at Zamasu and Black. Black kicked the ki ball away that was heading towards him and Zamasu moved to the side, letting the ki ball hit a building, destroying it.

Zamasu: Filthy mortal!

Black: You shall learn your place!

Black rushed over at (Y/N). Black punched and kicked at (Y/N), but he powered through Black's attacks. (Y/N) grabbed Black by the neck again, but Black smiled and wrapped his legs around (Y/N)'s neck.

Black: Now witness this, beast! A technique originally made by a god... Should only be used by one as well! Kaio-ken!

Black's pink aura got surrounded by red. He can use the Kaio-ken too?! I was about to step in, but Vegeta grabbed my shoulder.

Goki: Let me go, Vegeta!

Vegeta pointed forward. I looked ahead and watched the fight. Black kicked (Y/N) down and launched several ki attacks at him. (Y/N) got hit by them and jumped up at Black. Black dodged his attack and flew around at high speed. Black flew back at (Y/N) and slammed his hands down on him, sending him to the ground. Black landed on the ground and brought his hands back.

Black: Kamehame...

(Y/N) stood up and slowly started to walk towards Black. Black's aura went bigger and threw his hands forward.

Black: HAAAA!!!

A huge blast came out of Black's hands. It hit (Y/N), but he kept walking right through like it doesn't even faze him. Black stopped the blast and fell down to his knees. (Y/N) walked up to Black and raised his hand. Zamasu went behind (Y/N), trying to sneak attack him. (Y/N) disappeared from sight. Zamasu looked around with a worried look on his face. He took a few steps back and bumped into something. Zamasu turned around and saw he bumped into (Y/N).

(Y/N): AAAAAHHHHH!!!

(Y/N) brought his hand back and a huge ball of white energy formed from it. (Y/N) launched a huge blast at Black and Zamasu. The blast covered the two and everyone can hear their screams of pain. I can feel the force of the blasts from here. I needed to stop myself so I wouldn't be blown back. (Y/N) eventually stopped his blast. I couldn't see Black and Zamasu anymore.

Trunks: Did... Did he do it?

I saw Black Instant Transmission behind (Y/N). (Y/N) turned around and was about to attack Black, but Zamasu appeared behind (Y/N).

Goki: (Y/N)! Look out!

Zamasu made a ki blade around his hand and cut some of (Y/N)'s tail off. (Y/N) powered down from his new form into his base and went unconscious.

Black: I knew that would work!

Black kicked (Y/N) in the stomach, sending him flying. I quickly flew over to his body and caught him in my arms. Black sighed and shot a small blast at the cut off tail, getting rid of it.

Zamasu: That mortal had me worried. I thought we were about to do-

Black: Now let's not spoil the surprise. I want that mortal awake when he gets his divine justice.

Zamasu smiled and put his hand on Black's shoulder. A green glow surrounded Black and his wounds slowly healed. Black smiled and started to power up.

Black: That feels much better!

Vegeta: Shit. Trunks, get the time machine ready.

Vegeta powered up and brought his hands back and a purple aura surrounded him.

Vegeta: Galick Gun!

I quickly went over to Trunks and he got the time machine out of its capsule. I quickly put (Y/N) inside and looked over at Vegeta. His attack hit Black and Zamasu, but Black powered up, getting rid of the blast.

Black: Who would've thought the saiyans ability to get stronger after near death would get me this strong?

I flew over at them. I looked at Vegeta and he nodded his head, flying back to the time machine.

Goki: Solar Flare!

A bright light came from me. Black and Zamasu closed their eyes. I quickly launched a Kamehameha and blasted them away.

Goki: Let's hurry! Before they get back here!

Me, Vegeta, and Trunks went in the time machine and Trunks quickly started it. The time machine flew forward and started to travel through time. I looked outside and the light surrounding the machine disappeared and it's nighttime. The time machine landed and I saw little Trunks fly up to the machine.

Kid Trunks: Hey! You're back! What happened?!

The top opened. I picked up (Y/N) and jumped out of the machine. I reached into his pocket and grabbed the bag with senzu beans. I reached into the bag and pulled a bean out, meaning there is three left in the bag. I put the bean in (Y/N)'s mouth and moved his jaw up and down, making him chew the bean. I saw him swallow the bean. His tail grew back to normal and his injuries are gone. I let out a sigh of relief.

Goki: Good, good. He should wake up soon.

I looked over and saw Bulma running over to me.

Bulma: How did it go?

Goki: It didn't work! Beerus didn't change a thing!

Bulma: What?!

Vegeta: It's true. As annoying as it is, we still have to deal with Black.

Bulma: Wait, what happened to (Y/N).

Trunks: Turns out, my timeline isn't the only one Black screwed over.

Bulma realized what Trunks meant by that and she put her hand over her mouth. She looked down at (Y/N)'s unconscious body.

Bulma: Oh dear. That couldn't have been great to hear.

I punched the ground in frustration, surprising everyone.

Goki: Those bastards... They rubbed it in (Y/N)'s face. They were proud of it, killing his friends just for the fun of it!

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I looked at (Y/N). I can only hope (Y/N) is still going to be able to function properly once he wakes up.

(Chapter 33 end)