~13~ stream

"Alright chat," I say as I start my very first stream ever, "Welcome! I think this is going to be a mess, but we're just going to roll with it."

"Um," I say, distracted as words fly by in chat, "Today we are going to have Sapnap teach us how to play Minecraft. George and Dream are also here, and Quackity and Karl will be joining us in a little bit."

Sapnap goes through all the motions of beating Minecraft. Dream and George join in game, but Sapnap is here with me in person.

We get stuck looking for a nether fortress, so we answer questions in chat. The fans know about George being in Florida, so most of the questions revolve around that.

"Someone asked," Sapnap reads aloud, "What was it like meeting the Dream Team irl for the first time?"

"Umm," i think for a second as I attempt to kill a ghast, "It was a lot of fun. We had pizza."

"You are an idiot," Dream mumbles as he goes to kill the ghast for me.

"What? I thought that was a good answer," I furrow my brows as I focus on helping him. Nick flinches to grab the mouse from me, but one glare tells him to not even try it.

"No, I was talking about your ghast killing abilities," Dream chuckles, "but your answer was dry too."

"What? That's so messed up," I laugh.

"Now we want to know," George laughs, "what was it like meeting us?"

"Well, she met me a while ago," Sapnap brags to the group.

I roll my eyes, "You guys were alright. I mean, Sapnap and George are like my favorite people sooo. Dream was a little hard to comprehend if we're being honest because he looks like Shrek mixed with Mike Wazowski."

"What? What the hell is wrong with you?" Dream says.

"That's kind of true," George laughs.

"It is not," Dream wheezes a bit, "Don't say that."

"Start drawing," Subpoena tells the chat, "I want to see fanart of Shrek Dream."

"Emphasis on Shrek," I giggle.

We're quiet for a moment before I blurt out, "Chat, can you guys believe that I'm in the same house as the entire Dream Team?"

"Oh my gosh," Nick mumbles as he buries his head into his hands.

"I'm just saying," I put my hands up in defense, "This is someone's dream come true."

"Is it yours?" Sapnap asks.

"Eh," I shrug then give a little smile. "One time I found like ten bucks in my pocket, and that was pretty great."

"I can give you ten bucks," Dream says nonchalantly.

"Are you trying to bribe me to liking you more?" I laugh.

"No," Dream says hesitantantly.

"I'm not going to give you money," George announces to everyone, "I'm going to go get some food."

"Did he just leave?" Dream asks.

"Dang it," I frown, "Now I'm just with you two."

"Shut up," Sapnap pushes me a little bit. I hit his arm back.

"Hello?" Quackity says after two dings ring through the call.

"Quackity!" I exclaim, "How are you?"

"What about me?" Karl asks, being the second person who joined.

"Hello, Karl," I roll my eyes.

"Karl, we're teaching Taegan to play Minecraft," Sapnap explains, "She kind of sucks."