Perfume Flower Pro

The blue stones called Noctilucous Jade was placed in a box at the Yujing Terrace, with all the other preparations or the Rite of Parting.

"We can leave the jade here. I have already called for a jewelsmith to shape them into the implements that we will need. Ah, yes. I have yet to go and see Childe. So as for the jewelsmith's remuneration..." god Zhongli, really?

"We'll pay the jewelsmith when he arrives."

"Do not fret." Aether and (Y/N) team! "I think I have the amount of Mora the jewelsmith wants. I save a lot of money by making my own food and everything..."

"Also, is this where we're doing the Rite of Parting?" curious flying food.

"Yes. I have already rented this location, and have begun making preparations for the rite."

"The Rite of Descention took place here too." that's right Aether.

"That's right. The Liyue Qixing have acquiesced to using the same location."

"But when something this big happened here... should suspects like us really be at the crime scene? We might get caught by the Millelith." that makes a good point, emergency food. "Although with that said, since we got back from Jueyun Karst , none of those pesky Millelith soldiers have come chasing after us. Wonder what that's about... Also, the, uh, Rex Lapis' vessel..."

"Traditionally, we cal it the Exuvia."

"Ah, right. That's what it was called! You seem to know everything, Mr. Zhongli. Um, so, was this Exuvia hidden away by the Qixing? I mean, we haven't even figured out who the murderer is..."

"One must think that they already have someone in mind. Or perhaps they already know. Surely they must have found all the evidence that there is to find here."

"It still feels very odd." blonde boy said.

"These things are for the authorities in Yujing Terrace to consider. Trying to help would probably only add to their troubles. Before the Rite is conducted, the Exuvia will be kept temporarily in the Golden House."

"Golden House?"

"The Golden House is the only mint in Teyvat, Paimon. It makes all the Mora in Teyvat and has high security because of that."

"Wow-- no, Paimon wasn't thinking anything bad (Y/N)! Paimon think it suits Morax."

"It's polite to say Rex Lapis." wow, is (Y/N) the only adult here?

"But why do you know this Mr. Zhongli?" Aether asked while (Y/N) played the mom-role.

"Since the Rite of Parting has the approval of the Qixing, it is a semi-official event. As such, there is already some limited information available."

"The Qixing provides the location, and Childe the funds..."

"Suspicious..." the red-dressed girl joined in.

"Perhaps each as their motives... but this is the capital of commerce. A little exploitation once in a while is not unacceptable. In Liyue, where the God of Contracts reigns, only contracts may not be betrayed. I for one have no issue with little maneuvers outside their remit. Well then, we should go and prepare the perfumes used in the Rite."

"Perfumes? Where'll we get those? We buy them?"

"No Paimon, we steal them." Aether said ironic and rolled his eyes.

"Actually, perfumes used to honor the Gods are special. You don't buy them, you make them freshly with special Silk Flowers." kay, so now the (h/c) head is a make up pro?