𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀

ᴏ-ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɢɪʀʟ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ.

~~~

Ophelia Moonshadow was once a huntress; someone who protected the mortal world from the dangers of the fantastical one. She was good friends with Clint Barton, till she lost contact with him completely. She found him on a cold December evening outside the 'Rogers: The Musical' theatre, talking to his daughter. Soon after, she got roped into a strange mystery, and found herself falling for his mentee, Kate Bishop.

~~~

OPHELIA MOONSHADOW

"I will not hesitate to throw you both out of this window if you don't tell me what is going on and who the hell she is

"I will not hesitate to throw you both out of this window if you don't tell me what is going on and who the hell she is."

KATE BISHOP

"In my defense, I was left unsupervised

"In my defense, I was left unsupervised."

~~~

DISCLAIMER

Alright, so I own every last bit of this story. For the love of the gods, don't steal it.

Now, I own the plot till Hawkeye S1 E1 begins, and after that the only things which DO belong to me are Ophelia's lines and Ophelia herself. No face claim for her since we've already got fabulous imaginations ;). 

Lastly, don't forget to comment and vote on this story! Go crazy in the comments section, just no spamming random things like letters and irrelevant words. Hate isn't welcome, but constructive criticism is welcome indeed.

WARNING: SLOW BURN (sort of)

I hope you enjoy this story! 

With Love and Hugs,

Daisy Rose