20

—— DESTINATION

—— DESTINATION

"We're landing!!" I looked out of the window, I guess being on a plane wasn't that bad and I think landing was the best part so in case something happens to the plane we won't be flying a thousand feet off the sky !!

"You're staying in Jongseong's house too right Won?" I questioned the very tired male and he nodded unconsciously.

"Won wake UP WERE IN AMERICAAAAA." I yelled into his ears gaining the attention of several irritated people.

Jungwon shot his eyes open and linked his sharp eyes with mine. "What's your problem."

"WERE IN AMERICA COME ON LOOK AROUND THE PLACE!!" I leaned back so he could get a view of where we were landing.

Jungwon's eyes lit up as he saw the plane going down, ready to step foot on the tracks of the airport.

We have finally landed, everyone stood up from their seats and grabbed their hand Carry to exit the plane. "Sunghoon, Yeeun is everything set?"

Both nodded, we took our things and left the plane. Now we met up with our teacher. "Listen class for the ones who have relatives here make sure they'll pick you up and for the ones staying the hotel with me...stay here."

——

All of us stood by the entrance waiting to be picked up by Jay's parents. "How will we fit in??"

"We have a van it's very long and has a lot of seats, don't worry...you all will be able to have a seat." He assured.

The van did indeed come, and it was very long. Jay's mom came out of the car and greeted us all, Jungwon and I bowed several times to show our respect.

"No need to bow so many times, oh my. You two are so respectful." She chuckled, gesturing her hand for us to get into the car.

It was currently 6 pm in Seattle, everyone was tired and waiting to rest. "Jungwon do you want to share a room?"

"Never, why...are you scared again?" He snickered, "No I'm not scared, I wanna play board games." I replied simply.

"You brought board games?!"

"I wouldn't go without them? Which one do you want to play." I handed him my backpack and the boy chose chess. I'm so gonna win.

"Alright, roommate. But I can guarantee you I will win."  I grinned, "we'll see." He grin was wider than mine, what was he planning?

We all arrived at Jay's house, "aunty we'll be sharing a room!!" I informed her so that she didn't have to space us all out together.

"That's fine, you all can choose your rooms." She responded in a sweet tone.

JAY ——

"Mom can I talk to you for a sec." Jay cleared his throat, his mom nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"You know Sunghoon and Yeeun have gotten into a serious fight...I know we have a lot of rooms...but can you make them share. I feel like they'll make up that way." Jay whispered into her ears.

Miss park held her mouth in shock, "but those two love each other so much, how could they fight?"

"They do love each other, they just can't see it cause all they think about is teasing and playing against the other. So mom you know the drill right?"

"Oh jay honey, don't worry. Your moms' got this covered." She grinned, knowing exactly what she was going to do to get the two teens back together.

"Jay's father has closed up most the rooms since we don't need them and I don't know where the keys are, all the rooms are taken which leaves Sunghoon and Yeeun...I hope you two don't mind."

Both of them took glances at each other and shook their heads, "No problem at all..." Yeeun mumbled.

——-

I'm bored :(