20

WARNING: There is mention of rape in this chapter but there are no heavy datils on the subject.

_________________

Feeling Killian's muscular arms around my waist I turn around snuggling into his chest with the blanket now over my head. Feeling the blanket lift up off of my head I dig my face more into him, refusing to wake up.

Kissing the top of my head I couldn't help but smile as I remember last night's events. Pecking his chest I hug him while he hugs me back. "I know you guys are getting married and everything but that doesn't mean I want to hear you, I'm right next door"

Hearing Elliot's voice I quickly hide more into the blanket while hearing multiple laughs around my room.

How many people are in my room?

What the fuck!

Killian was quick to hide the blanket around my body so no one else could see me. Rolling onto my back and getting on my elbows. Making sure no one can see my body with the quilt still above my breasts, I look around my room to see Elliot, the twins, and Kaitlyn at the end of my bed.

Um...okay?

"What would you like?" I asked annoyed that I'm now awake.

"I'm sorry we interrupted but Kaitlyn was freaking out because she thought you left," Zander said looking awkward with this situation while rubbing his neck. "That's fine," I said to my brothers motioning for them to leave.

Once they left Kaitlyn was staring at Killian looking angry at him for some reason. Turning my head to Killian I see him looking at me with a smirk on his face, lifting his hand up he touches my neck where I know hickeys are placed.

"Why did you bruise her and why is she naked?" Kaitlyn asked looking scared and I know exactly what she is thinking. Kaitlyn freaks out with anything to do with girl and boy contact because of what happened, I'm guessing she has never been spoken to about consensual sex before.

She's 15, I thought she would've known by now.

Looking around my room I notice Killian's jumper on the edge of my bed "Kaitlyn can you please pass me that jumper?" I asked to which she handed me the jumper still being cautious.

Climbing onto the bed she hugs me while I hug her back. "You go downstairs and what about we go and see my friends that you haven't seen in a while?" I questioned hoping that we can get up and get dressed.

"Okay," she said happily while walking out of the room.

Hearing the door close I drop back onto the bed while putting my palms on my forehead. Feeling a kiss on my hands I move them away to become face to face with Killian who's smirking down at me.

Pecking my whole face making me laugh we go into my bathroom so we can get ready for the day. Pulling the jumper off I walk into the shower and do my routine while Killian answers a phone call. Washing my hair, exfoliating, shaving then washing my body I finish just in time for Killian to walk in to take his shower.

Putting my hair into a green claw clip and brushing my teeth I walk into my closet and get ready for today. I decided on wearing a matching skirt and blazer with black heels and a bralette under.