22

A U R O R A

It has been a week since the girls and I went to the club and I am never drinking again, I was vomiting for a good 2 days.

My aunt, uncle, and Kaitlyn all left yesterday morning, but it was definitely hard saying goodbye to Kaitlyn. After they left my parents told Kaden and I that we need to attend school again because we need to graduate.

By now I should probably mention that I have already graduated and have many businesses.

Right now it's the first day of being back at school and Christina and I both have some free this morning so we decided to go onto the oval. We've been trying new tumbling tricks that we've been wanting to learn for a while now, but because we've moved we haven't had the chance.

Good thing I always have random clothes in my car so I could just change into shorts and a top, Christina also wore the same thing.

It's nearly the end of the first period when we notice the cheerleaders and football players start coming our way. Christina smirked nodding to me, hinting for us to do some tumbling.

Getting off the ground we both did a handspring into 3 back handsprings finishing a back flip, landing still on the ground. Looking to our left we see the girls looking shocked while the boys are too busy looking at us with lust in their eyes.

Not to mention the erection these guys are getting.

Horney dogs.

Grabbing our bags we go straight into my car to get changed into our clothes for the day.

Thank the lord for tinted windows.

Getting out of my car, it looked like Christina and I just had sex as we were trying to fix our hair and flatten out our clothes. Everyone was giving us weird looks while others were whispering to their friends, I swear I heard someone say 'I didn't think they were together'.

Feeling Christina grab my chin and make me look at her, she had an evil smirk on her face while whispering into my ear "I think we could get people talking". Knowing what she meant I nodded to her and whispered back "Do it, baby"

Grabbing my hips she pinned me against my car and kissed me on my lips while we hear others gasping around us. Trying our hardest not to laugh I put my hands around her neck as she moved her arms around my body.

I am no way into girls and I love Killian but Christina and I have done this many times before when other guys try and touch us when they aren't wanted, they get so uncomfortable and leave.

Biting her lip while parting from her I give her a wink as I look around, only to be faced with our whole friend group who look extremely confused and....concerned?

"Should I even ask?" Zara spoke sounding like she's seen this before, with the others nodding their heads and agreeing with what she asked.

"We both had a free and went on the oval so we could do some more tumbling, we got changed and blah blah blah got changed again. We changed in her car, got out and it looked like we fucked and then people whispering blah blah blah so we decided to get people talking more." Christina spoke sounding proud of herself.

Everyone just shook their heads, smiling at us because they all know we girls act stupid with each other.

Heading into the second period which is English, I realized that while I was making out with Tina the bell had gone. Going into the class I see that everyone is already seated, walking straight to the back of the class I sit in my seat with the others sitting next to me.