177. I'll Keep Owing You

"Young master, Mr. Ling, later…"

It was Uncle Li.

Obviously, when he saw the door of the study was open, he never expected the two of them would…well…ahem…

He came up just to tell them that dinner was ready.

So, when he got in and saw them lying in such a position. Uh, to be precise, it was that their young mater was lying on the desk, while Mr. Ling was on him…

Such a position, no one wouldn’t know what they were doing…

So…did he accidentally disturb them?

Even such an old hand like Uncle Li could not help but blush.

When they heard Uncle Li's voice at the door, the two of them who were originally getting wild got stoned there.

The moment he heard the sound, Chu Xiao's expression went clearly stiff. Even his legs, which were originally on Ling Fan's waist, tightened.

Although Uncle Li was a servant of the Chu family, in his mind, he was more of an honorable elder. He didn't expect that he would bump into him and this little bastard being in such a position.

Although the two of them did it a lot at home, it was in their room and no one saw, unlike now…

The current situation…

He swore that this was definitely the most humiliating thing in his life, no one of!

Thinking of this, Chu Xiao couldn't help but feel hot.

Stiff body and expression, he didn't even know how to react.

Although Ling Fan did not expect Uncle Li to come up at this time either, he was much calmer than Chu Xiao.

"Ahem, Uncle Li," Ling Fan made a dry cough, then he called Uncle Li, who was holding a plate at the door and had no idea if he should go or stay.

Although Uncle Li also couldn’t react for a while after disturbing their private thing, he was an experienced hand after all. Therefore, after hearing Ling Fan calling him, he quickly got back his sense.

"Ahem, Mr. Ling, dinner is ready," Uncle Li said as he tried hard to maintain his tone, their paused for a moment, and after receiving the signal from Ling Fan, he immediately added, "But I think it's still quite early now. I'd better send it over later."

Uncle Li's expression did not change as he finished his sentence. But deep inside, he felt his heart nearly jumped out of his throat. Dinner was delivered according to the young master's instructions, but considering that both of them didn’t like being disturbed by others, he personally did it.

And fortunately it was him, otherwise…if it was someone else, he’d consider dismissing whoever it was.

"Uh, no need. We'll go down and eat later," Ling Fan said awkwardly. The main reason was he really couldn't guarantee whether he would be able to solve it in a "short" time.

"Hehe, okay," Uncle Li smiled and said. Although still holding a plate in his hand, when he exited the room, he did not forget to close the door for them.