53

"Y/N?!" "JUNGKOOK?!"

Jungkook Perspective

Y-Y/n.

I saw her again, i saw the women who i devastate. I saw the woman that became the reason why i follow my dreams right now, i saw her glossy sparkling eyes.

She's a grown woman now, i got to see her once again. I see that she became more healthier and happier, when i saw the the last time at the past few years, her eyes look tired and tell me that to let her go.

She was frowning the whole time at the past when i saw her, now look at her.

Her eyes tell me now that she's already happy, her hair was quite short, she looks so elegant in that pretty white floral dress.

Fuck.

My heart instantly melted when we both caught each other's eye, we both locked our stare.

I felt like another world just began when we both stare at each other, i saw her lips curving into a slight smile, making me smile back to her so proudly.

"You both know each other?" Namjoon stare at us both, i sighed and look towards him. "Yeah, i know her. Mr. Kim" I proudly said, she just slowly nod her head.

"Please t-take a seat." Her voice became deep and elegant, i didn't expect her voice to be like this. She's just so different from the present and to the past.

I nodded my head, i went towards the chair beside namjoon.

Narrator's Perspective

"Anyways, her full name is Lee ahn y/n. And she will be her fashion designer for your new comeback and for the red carpet!" Jungkook slowly smiled and nodded his head.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, the kpop idol you will be with until the red carpet ended." Y/n bobbed her head slightly, Mr. Kim cleared his throat as he said.

"Shall we eat now?" They both nod and ate silently, the both of them still cannot process what happened, they're still in shock.

Whilst they're enjoying their food, y/n can't help but look up to jungkook, she really can't believe that she's seeing him in this current situation she's facing.

He caught her eyes stuck at him, he can't help but look up to her too, their eyes are both locked to each other.

He smirked, he saw that when he look up to her eyes, her eyes didn't even bother to look away.

But he missed those brown eyes, he missed the one he desires the most, y/n sheepishly break the eye contact by looking down at her food.

They we're silent until they're already  done eating their food. Namjoon look up to them and grab something at his bag, he placed the papers that should be signed and some pen.

"So y/n, shall we make this official?" Y/n flusteredly look up, "W-What official?" Jungkook silently chuckled, "She's still the same, y/n is still the same." He thought with a small grin curving on the corners of his lips.

"I mean, shall we make this job of yours official by signing this paper right here." Y/n hurriedly grab the pen on her bag, jungkook watches her as she sign the paper. "Here?" Y/n pointed her pen at the blank space. Namjoon nodded his head "Mhm, indeed." He spoked as he adjusted his thick black glasses.

She continued to sign the papers, while jungkook watched every move of her. "Her eyes is so sparkly as the stars, those lips of hers looks really plump than before, her skin glows like with those necklace and earrings of hers, her visage became more mature. I guess her features change a lot, but her attitude didn't change after all."