Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath

Y/n POV

I stare at Hattie who ask "What makes you think I didn't kill my team" I said "You just killing all of your teammates by yourself and took it" I shake my head "I don't believe that" We stare at one another Hattie then ask "Is this your first interrogation" I remember Dom, Vince and I found Brian and interrogate him a bit I tilt my head said "No, my first was different then this".

Hattie then ask "How long have you been a criminal" Staring at her keeping my gun close I said "Lost track for a long time" I narrow my eyes "Why" Hattie shrug she said "'Cause you seem..." She trailed off a bit "...old" Suddenly I hear a click she kicks my ball I grunt bend I look up and stand up avoiding a chair I grab my gun before she could take it.

She attempts to hit me with the chair again I grab it with both hands swings her to the wall and pull the chair off, but she punch my face I stumble and dodge the next and punch her gut making her grunt and grab her push her against the wall I said "You ain't the first girl I fought with" Hattie said "Is that so".

She knees me I grunt releasing one hand to get punch in the side I duck and threw a punch, but she dodge I hit the wall she spins locking my arm, but I grunt she ask "Care to give up" I chuckle a bit ask "What does that mean" I pull my arm turn to spin kick she ducks only to grab my gun she aims but I push it up staring at her.

3rd POV

Meanwhile outside the building Shaw makes a turn and stops right outside he revs his engine before turning it off he opens the door and climbs out looking at the building before closing the door.

Y/n POV

I grab Hattie and throw her over my shoulders onto the table she suddenly wrap her legs over my neck aims my gun at me she said "I win" I chuckle then pull my 2nd gun and aim at her I said "Not yet" We aim at each other suddenly Luke calls "Y/n" Hattie and I look and saw him spread his arms "I told you to watch her" We look at each other I said "Oh I am".

Luke suddenly came over and grab her arms he said "This is not the dance you wanna do with him, woman" Hattie ask "Oh, really" She suddenly aim my gun at Luke keeping her grip on me I said "I stay out of this" Luke said "I eat bullets all day long" Hattie then ask "Oh, for breakfast and lunch" I grunt from her tight grip "'Cause it's dinnertime".

Luke said "I'll count down for you" I aim my gun at Hattie "Three..." Hattie said "Two..." I was ready to pull the trigger I said "One" Suddenly a voice calls "Hobbs, L/n" Luke, Hattie and I look to see Shaw walking in holding his gun a CIA agent turn said "Freeze" Shaw points said "Put that down" He aims at us "Get your greasy sausage fingers off of her".

Hattie ask "What are you doing here" Shaw said "Saving you" Hattie lets go and gets off the table she points my gun at Shaw she said "I don't need to be saved" Luke pull out his gun I aim my other gun at Shaw as Luke said "No, no, no" I shake my head said "This is our house" Luke turn his gun to Hattie he said "Your goddamn girlfriend ain't going nowhere".

Hattie turns my gun at us she said "That's disgusting" Then Shaw ask "'Girlfriend'" He then points at Hattie "That is my sister" Shocked at this I look at Hattie with Luke I said "That's bullshit she's too badass" Luke nods said "Yeah and she's too good-looking to be your sister" Shaw just said "Very funny" He looks to Hattie "Hat" Hattie looks to him "There are people after you" Hattie said "Believe me, I know that".

Luke said "Yeah, it's gonna stay that way unless you tell us where the virus is" But Shaw said "Listen to me, pinhead, magnet" I look at him "She's gonna die if I don't get her out of here right now" I tilt my head said "Well she's going to die if she doesn't tell us where it is" Luke then said "We're all gonna die if she doesn't tell us where that weapon is".