Part 34: are you sure ?

'Tae you need to eat something.'

I said and he shook his head as no.

I sighed.

I pulled him up along with me. I took him to the kitchen and told him to sit on the counter while I make him food.

I made dinner for him. All the time he was watching me with sad eyes. It hurts me to see him like that when he didn't do anything but Is suffering a lot. But I try to be strong for him. I put on a smile after serving the food and go to him.

'Here eat this.'

'I don't want to.'

'Tae please.'

He wasn't eating so I took a spoon of rice and kept it infront of his mouth.

'Tae please for me.'

I gave him puppy eyes. And he smiled a bit opening his mouth. I fed him the whole plate and washed it. After washing dishes I went to him.

'Do you want to sleep?'

'Not yet. I can't sleep.'

'Okay.'

I said and turned on Netflix. I wanted him to distract his mind by watching a movie but he isn't concentrating on the movie. He is thinking something else. I put my hand on his hand and softly called him. He looked at me. His eyes said everything. He is not happy. I went near him and caressed his face.

'Don't think about that.'

'I can't help but think about it y/n. Everyone thinks Ima cheater, they think so badly of me . '

He cried. My heart is breaking into million pieces seeing him like this.

'Me and jungkook will prove them wrong Tae. You need to be strong.'

'But what if you don't prove. What if lara does something again?No one will believe me. No one will believe us y/n.'

'Tae look at me.'

I cupped his face and turned it to face me.

'I believe you. Jungkook and hayeon also believe you. I will be with you forever. I will never leave you.'

'It's not that easy y/n. People will talk bad about you. I don't want you to ruin your life for me.'

'Let them be them. Let us be us.'

I said and hugged him patting his back while he cried on my shoulder. Then an idea got me. I always have a warm bath when I m stressed. So maybe it will relax him. I pulled away and went to the bathroom. I filled the bath tub with warm water and filled it with vanilla bath liquid and some rose petals. I went to him and took him to the bathroom. I unbuttoned his shirt.

'I can do it.'

He said a little bit blushing. I smiled slyly.

'Let me do it for my husband.'

I said and removed his shirt. I was about to unzip his pants but he stopped me. He was nervous. I can feel it.

'Oh come on Tae. I m your wife.'

'But I can do it too.'

He said. I waited for him to remove his pants but he wasn't. He was staring at me.

'What?'

'Can you go out so I can undress?'

I saw him blushing. Maybe I know how to distract his mind. An idea got into my mind but I was unsure about it. Because I'm a shy person myself. But i pulled myself together for him. I am his wife. We are a couple and there's nothing wrong. I should do it for him and I m ready. I felt my heart beat fast but I controlled myself.

'Let's bath together.'

I said and his jaw dropped. Is he uncomfortable? OMG why did I say that.

'I'm sorry if your uncomfortable. I will just go out.'

I turned around to go but he grabbed my hand and stopped me. He nodded his head as yes. I looked at him and smiled. I removed my top. Taehyung looked away. I turned his face to face me.

'Tae you can look at me. I am your wife. There's nothing wrong.'

I removed my pants and helped him remove his pants too. We were only in our inner wear. He looked at me gulping.  We both went into the bathtub . He rested his body and removed his boxers. I also went inside and sat in between his legs. I unclasped my bra and removed my underwear too. I rested myself on him. I caressed his arms.

'Y/n I m hard.'

He said and I understood what he meant.

'Tae I m ready.'

I said.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes . '