Chicago Bitchesss

Hiya guys! Yes, here's a new chapter for you to enjoy!

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

Btw did you guys get notifications for the announcements that I made?

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

Stefan and Klaus were walking into a warehouse, Stefan was still holding the damn photo while I ignored both of them. I looked around, scanning the warehouse, in search of the coffins. Their conversation was boring but for now, I was still partially listening to them.

Stefan kept repeating the same question over and over, making my head explode. There were only so many ways to ask the same question and expecting a different answer each time is quite stupid if you ask me. "This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?"Nik tried to gaslight him "You said it yourself: that time had a lot of dark holes." which worked oh so well. 

Stefan continued pestering him but I was probably the one that was annoyed out of the two of us. What can I say? Stefan and the rest of the Scooby-Doo gang are not only boring but also very annoying. 

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" 

Their whole conversation, if it could even be called a conversation, was too boring to continue listening to it even partially. My brain could only handle so much of their nonsense. Finally, I noticed the coffins, but I continued following them instead of doing what I actually wanted to. It would have to wait, now was not the time to undagger them.

Nik walked over to the coffins that contained his siblings and opened the one where Rebekah was lying dead with a dagger stabbed in her chest. He smiled and gently touched her face. The sibling that looked up to him was locked in her mind for 100 years as if that was a normal thing.

Stefan inspected Rebekah's face and stated "I don't recognize her." I couldn't determine if he was confused or indifferent. 

"I know you're used to all your exes looking the same, but this one actually has a face of her own. I know, shocking!" Let's be real here, Rebekah wasn't beautiful, she was damn gorgeous and he should remember her even if he had his memories wiped. That girl was exquisite in every way and I hated all the men that dared break her heart. She didn't deserve that.

Stefan looked at me hatefully while I just gave him a sweet deadly smile in return, turning my attention back to Rebekah's beautiful features.

Nik chuckled silently and finally pulled the dagger out of her chest.
"Time to wake up, little sister," He sounded so convincing that one would believe that she was in fact only sleeping. Noticing her lack of movement and reaction Nik just had to be a prick "Any day now, Rebekah. She's being dramatic." 

I growled annoyed and muttered "Can't the two of you leave and get to know one another and whatnot, instead of pestering me with your comments? Yeah? Great! Bye!"

Nik rolled his eyes at my words but lazily moved away "Don't do anything stupid, Luna" 

If his tone was playful I would have just rolled my eyes, but the threatening tone in his voice made various deadly thoughts float in my mind.

 "Well, I wouldn't but then again I did come here with you. That would be considered stupid now wouldn't it?" 

I couldn't read his emotions clearly nor did I care to at that moment, but just as always, there was a storm of emotions inside of him. He turned around and left without another word, Stefan following behind him like a lost puppy. I huffed annoyed by his threat, who did he think he was to threaten me? Asshat.