The Sparkle in Your Eye: Part Two

Hermione and Ginny laughed at the two boys. They turned to the girls, feeling slightly betrayed.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Harry asked, his voice a slightly higher pitch.

Hermione grinned, "I'm just surprised neither of you knew. Especially you, Harry. You brag about having such a psychic twin connection with her."

He gaped, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I'd know she's fucking Draco Malfoy!"

"Actually, not fucking. Not yet at least. Draco's complained about how insanely beautiful Eli is and how he just couldn't wait to date her and hold her and do all that romantic shit before actually, you know, doing it. Something about respecting her boundaries." Ginny piped up.

Ron gave his sister a wide eyed stare, "Wait, you've known this whole time too?"

She shrugged, "Draco is my best friend, soooo... Yes."

"Besides, haven't you two dimwits noticed the jacket she's wearing? It literally has the Malfoy crest on it." Hermione sighed, motioning to Eli and Draco, where Eli had her back to the friend group. And there it was, quite obvious now that it had been pointed out.

Eli felt like she couldn't breathe with his hand around her waist and on her lower back. Her fingers interlaced with his, and the two said nothing for a little while. They just slow danced for a moment, and all sounds around them seemed to have drowned out. Then the blonde smirked.

"So, Epona, when were you going to tell your brother about us?" He asked, curiosity danced in his eyes.

She smiled, "Well, I never saw the need since I didn't know there was an 'us'." She remarked.

He smiled back, "Oh, Darling, that hurts my feelings." Hearing him call her darling sent a shiver down her spine, and he noticed. So of course, the Malfoy continued, "If there's not an 'us', then why have we been flirting with each other? Passing notes in class with little messages. What did the last one you send me say? I can't seem to remember."

"It said, 'I hate the cold, but your touch gives me exciting shivers.'" She muttered, just loud enough for him to hear.

Draco only smirked more, "That's right. Oh, and about that boy, what was his name? Lance, I believe?" The name of her ex made her nervous, "You wore this jacket, my jacket, even when you were with him. On the nights he left you all alone, you slept in my arms, soaking in every moment. And you're still wearing it now."

As her nervousness about her ex went away, a new nervous appeared in her flushed red cheeks. He leaned in, whispering in her ear, "And I bet I make you a different kind of soaking too, don't I?"

Before she could react, he spun her, and then leaned her over, holding her with his arm, leaning down in close so that their faces were centimetres apart. He smirked at Eli's blushing face. She felt overwhelmed with emotions, and wanted to kiss him so badly. The Malfoy knew exactly how to toy with her.

His lips ever so slightly touched hers, the only feeling of touch when he spoke, "Epona Potter, burn me if you want because I'm addicted to the flame that runs through your veins."

Draco then lifted her up. Eli smiled, "Really now? Be careful what you wish for, Malfoy."

"Oh, Darling, trust me, this is the one thing I've thought through very carefully." He smirked, holding her hand in his, "Will you go on a date with me?"

She smirked, pulling her hand away from his gently and walking away calling to him, "I'll think about it. I'll give you my answer when I get back."

Eli walked out of the Grand Hall,  and into the hallway. She was walking to the bathroom when she saw a tall figure walking towards her. The girl grinned and stopped, and so did the person. He looked down at the teen, raising an eyebrow.