45

Allison POV

"Girl I'm finna be an aunt" Kylie said looking at the picture of my ultrasound

I found out I was pregnant about a month and three weeks ago , I had to take like four pregnancy test to make sure that I'm really pregnant but eventually I had went to doctor to make sure. I guess me saying I would have to give her a baby as birthday gift will finally happen.

"Congratulations bestie, know that we'll be here every step of the way" Jade said as they both hugged me

"Thank you guys" I pulled back from the hug

"Does Leone know" they asked

I've been keeping it from Leone and let me tell you it's really hard with these morning sickness.

I have to wake up way earlier than usual before she does and do what I have to then get back in bed with her.

I'm not really showing as yet so I just past it off as being bloated when I just finish eating.

Leone's birthday is this weekend so I plan on surprising her then, I really hope she loves it.

"No" I shook my head "I plan on telling her on her birthday this weekend at the party"

Her mom and brother along with myself had something planned for her which she doesn't know about.

I really can't wait for her to see it because I know she will love it. Let me tell you Leone might act hard with others but on the inside she's a real softy.

"Well I can't wait to see how she will react or what she say" Kylie said "If she isn't happy I might slam her head in the cake" she smiled

"Do you have to always be so violent" Jade asked

Kylie just shrugged her shoulders like she didn't say that just now.

I believe her and Leone would make really great friends, they already do click like they have been best friends since they were babies.

"Leone is my homie she will understand" she waved us off

"You not putting your hands on my baby"

"Okay baby mama"

"Fuck you" I laughed

I'll be forever grateful for my friends, they mean the world to me. I wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything in this world. I honestly don't know what I would do without them.

"Well I should get going" I said taking up the pictures, walking in the room placing them back into their hiding place.

"Lunch date with Leone" Jade asked

"Nope I won't see her till tonight" I said looking at myself in the mirror making sure I look okay

"She's been busy lately" Kylie said sitting on the bed

That's true, she has been busy lately but whenever I call she picks up. No matter what she's doing she will make time for me and I love her for that. She especially calls through the day to make sure I'm okay or just to hear my voice.

"I know" I walked over to the bed getting my bag and phone

"Does that make you over think" Jade asked

"Meaning" I took a seat in between both of them on the bed

I have an idea of what she's talking about but I want her to say it.

"Her coming home late, always being busy, does it let you over think that something may be happening"

I looked at Kylie then at Jade "No because I know that my spot is secure. I know what I got and she knows what she got. I trust her, I don't need to be insecure or overthink about anything. She makes me know that I will never have to compete with anyone or for a spot in her life. I know where my heart and she does too"